Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
Cauptain

Launchbox 7.14 - MAME not import roms correctly!!

Recommended Posts

Hello @Jason Carr,

After update to LB 7.14, MAME roms not import correctly. Various games are missing.

I,m tested using a MAME 0.191 Split/Non Merge full packs. Same error.

Make print screens for help.

SNAG-1138.thumb.png.1d3dba9f3b6e28ab8b4f57b43a0a0758.pngSNAG-1140.thumb.png.979d31882507993e9988b4ba30d6a387.pngSNAG-1141.thumb.png.944245c7db1b9e6564310ab2d83acc86.pngSNAG-1142.thumb.png.ed690bdc7d5694e27af1f732d0333acd.pngSNAG-1143.thumb.png.b905199c430a050f834c676632069ce7.pngSNAG-1144.thumb.png.f25ef61a92eb1022bf1b65ca3b05b67c.pngSNAG-1145.thumb.png.e6d06746061d0bc8c5334d5dca3c9974.pngSNAG-1146.thumb.png.2259cc32c7a8985b4058d1e1a34b71c9.pngSNAG-1148.png.3214c29017ec6610a32abbe9ae39be55.pngSNAG-1150.thumb.png.fcecd4e39b4ff176bbc2c511cc46807b.pngSNAG-1151.thumb.png.4fc0948e8335a77f2a3f5f94eb1e4dc1.pngSNAG-1152.thumb.png.8c907e9a6bac3ce9c7ddbfd96173e899.pngNot show Street Fighter 2, 3 Alpha, Final Fight and others.

 

Claudio

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After some tries. More bugs.

Launchbox 7.10 works flawless. Make a new xml and export to 7.14, showing all games.

SNAG-1159.thumb.png.1dfcba5814185c4b37d63dafd9d43cdc.pngSNAG-1160.thumb.png.835747e83eddde0d8287709df3dadbb0.pngIts play normal the "default rom" but if used play other version...bug

SNAG-1161.thumb.png.1375e9b7efdd29286b2b943a82226547.pngSNAG-1162.thumb.png.5d8455e8e6d063294da7042395107699.pngI dont have other emulator, only Retroarch and works for all other system. Still buggy for all other versions roms.

 

Claudio

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is strange I just removed my Arcade xml from the data folder and reimported my ROMs adding all the clones as additional games then I edited my emulator to be Retroarch and the clones all work no issues using either MAME or RetroArch.

I also got 2663 games added not 2642. (I have the latest ROM set but that shouldn't really matter)

Edited by DOS76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

That is strange I just removed my Arcade xml from the data folder and reimported my ROMs adding all the clones as additional games then I edited my emulator to be Retroarch and the clones all work no issues using either MAME or RetroArch.

I also got 2663 games added not 2642. (I have the latest ROM set but that shouldn't really matter)

I get 3382 games on LB 7.10 (using forced duplicate). If make this on 7.14 get 2951 roms only.  

I will change to 0.190 split set to view any difference.

The bug on "play version" solved after open xml in Visual studio Code and look in structure. "Emulator ID" was wrong, probably using ID version from 7.10. Just check in other system , copy Retroarch ID and replace all lines. No more error now. 

 

Claudio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...