LaunchBox Community Forums

7.15-beta-1 Released

Jason Carr

On 06/12/2017 at 1:46 PM, shinra358 said:

Theres already an option for that. But if the windows prompt is getting in your way, because it needs to be run in admin mode, then i see your problem. I made an app for that. If youre using msi for overclocking, my program is right for you because it allows you to overclock per game using msi game hotkey profiles. If you want to try it, lemme know and ill send you the link.

yup! do this, please?

@Jason Carr star ratings are all messed up in BigBox for me in the new official release. When setting them it sets in.99 increments, so 4.99 instead of 5 stars and so on. And other times it will set the number to something crazy like 235542.99. This is all while setting the rating in BB only, LB is fine.

Edited by Omen

16 hours ago, Omen said:

@Jason Carr star ratings are all messed up in BigBox for me in the new official release. When setting them it sets in.99 increments, so 4.99 instead of 5 stars and so on. And other times it will set the number to something crazy like 235542.99. This is all while setting the rating in BB only, LB is fine.

That has nothing to do with LaunchBox vs. Big Box; it's a relic from the betas. If you run the Download Metadata and Media wizard for all your games it should be fixed.

On 12/17/2017 at 9:51 AM, Jason Carr said:

That has nothing to do with LaunchBox vs. Big Box; it's a relic from the betas. If you run the Download Metadata and Media wizard for all your games it should be fixed.

I updated metadata for everything and I'm still having the issue.

Edited by Omen

1 hour ago, Omen said:

I updated metadata for everything and I'm still having the issue:

Untitled.thumb.png.1d66d95309e3fd3114c422fd98e5ccca.png

This is because going left or right in Big Box just adds or subtracts 0.5 to or from the current value. If you want to reset it to 0.5 increments, just go all the way to the right or all the way to the left, which should set it to 5.0 or 0.0. Then the increments will be back to normal.

On 12/16/2017 at 7:26 PM, sagaopc said:

yup! do this, please?

Check your inbox and/or download section. The pc game save file relocator is experimental so if you intend to use that feature, make sure you back up your game saves (there may be some kinks I still need to work out). Other than that, what you initially wanted works fine. Lemme know if you have any questions.

23 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

This is because going left or right in Big Box just adds or subtracts 0.5 to or from the current value. If you want to reset it to 0.5 increments, just go all the way to the right or all the way to the left, which should set it to 5.0 or 0.0. Then the increments will be back to normal.

That worked thanks! For some reason raising the value to five stars and back down didn't work, but lowering to zero worked.