LaunchBox Community Forums

Phill's Doodles - Retrorama

PhillsDoodles

1 hour ago, Macattack222 said:

Super happy you ported this! I kind of swore off pi's just because of all the little issues that kind of add up to to be more trouble than its worth. Mini Pc's with BigBox from now on. Friends who know nothing about emulation, front ends or anything always love this theme the most too. 

Thanks a lot, i'm glad you like it!

Works like a charm! Thanks for v1.2! May I suggest you use that other scroll type for the platform list. The one where it updates every click? It feels unresponsive as the only items that don't change are the name of the platform and # of available games.

Anyone have a suggestion for the SoundPack?

Edited by Kevin_Flynn
  • Like 1

I found something in the documentation. Essentially replace "Active" with "Selected". I suggest only on the platform view.

Data Binding Properties for Root Filters/Platforms Views 
SelectedPlatform vs. ActivePlatform Please note that with the below properties, anywhere SelectedPlatform is used, ActivePlatform can be used instead. ActivePlatform will wait for the selection to be completely updated before updating, while SelectedPlatform will update immediately upon selecting a new platform

Edited by Kevin_Flynn
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Kevin_Flynn said:

I found something in the documentation. Essentially replace "Active" with "Selected". I suggest only on the platform view.

Data Binding Properties for Root Filters/Platforms Views 
SelectedPlatform vs. ActivePlatform Please note that with the below properties, anywhere SelectedPlatform is used, ActivePlatform can be used instead. ActivePlatform will wait for the selection to be completely updated before updating, while SelectedPlatform will update immediately upon selecting a new platform

Yeah, i've changed from Selected to Active because Selected can drag the performance when you're switching between platforms. For me it didn't affect at all, but i don't have many systems on my launchbox.

On 12/11/2017 at 1:23 PM, CriticalCid said:

You can also add the font as a plugin to your theme so that the users don’t have to install it on their system first.

I’m not entirely sure how you do that as I never needed it but I’m sure that either @Grila or @eatkinola can help you with that :)

@eatkinola outlined the steps a while back in the XAML Tips thread. Here's the post...

Click the arrow in the upper right corner to go directly to the post.

Edited by Grila
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...