LaunchBox Community Forums

CoverBox

faeran

1 hour ago, deliyuerek85 said:

I have the same issue with both GB an GBC themes. I don't understand, how this happens.

I don't want to change from VLC to WMP because than I have problems with other themes.

Which game video are you having issue with. Is there one where you can view it in the default theme, but not in GB?

Wario Land for example. I have downloaded the video from youtube in 480p. I can view it in the default theme and in other themes too. But in the GB theme it looks like this:

5a9e0293678ba_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.136b05f2890a6cc4eafe1b83977886a3.pngHere is the default theme:

5a9e02e52e35e_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.07d396454462fcbd43884b480ebe9158.png

If you skip to the next game, you can see a part of the video for a short moment.

PS: Here is the youtube video that I use:

Edited by deliyuerek85

I've made an update to CoverBox - GameBoy and CoverBox - GameBoy Color which should fix the issue people were having with some videos not displaying properly. They have now both been updated to version 1.1

Thanks @deliyuerek85 for testing the fix for me.

Edited by faeran
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CDBlue said:

What a good idea, and these are looking great.  I plan on trying them out soon for the platforms that I have that you have released so far.  Just curious though, do you have a list of platforms you're planning on doing these themes for?

Thanks @CDBlue. There is a tentative list, but nothing too fixed. I've got an idea for the next few. I'll keep you guys posted.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ea4492 said:

I really love your hard work, but can you make a Gameboy Advanced theme since you made a Gameboy and Gameboy color theme. Thank you again.

Don't worry. Gameboy Advance is on the list. It's just not next.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, faeran said:

Don't worry. Gameboy Advance is on the list. It's just not next.

ok. Cool. Thanks again for these great themes. Since the merge of different themes per platforms, i had an idea to do themes like these with style that goes with their consoles look, but i dont know how to code or do anything in xaml, but you read my mind and made it better :D

• Like 1