LaunchBox Community Forums
Robin55

Nintendo 3DS eShop 3D Box Pack (444)

Nintendo 3DS eShop 3D Box Pack (444)

View File

*These are available through Emumovies Sync.

This is a selection of Nintendo 3DS eShop 3D boxes I have made. The Idea was to make them match with my other 3DS 3D Boxes. I made these so I could have a section in BigBox dedicated to just eShop games. To anyone who finds them useful enjoy.

If you find my work of use could you please consider donating to my Patreon found here: https://www.patreon.com/RobinLevingstone

set.png.d318e079a2c5d5d141b37ccb6442edde.png

My other Nintendo 3DS 3D Boxes have been uploaded to LaunchBox Database but can be downloaded here also

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Retro808 said:

@Robin55 Thanks a ton for this. I have a bunch of eShop games in my 3DS platforms with ugly logos. This is perfect to clean it up!

Thanks man! 

2 minutes ago, Robin55 said:

Just thought I would let you know @Retro808, I have updated these with spine script, just FYI

Oooooh nice! I had not downloaded the update yet as I have been setting up PC games. Which by the way is your fault thanks to those PC game boxes you did in the other thread. Up until then I had not imported any of my pc games.  :D

Just now, Robin55 said:

My fault!!xD They should all be in the database by the way. glad to hear their of use.

Yea, yeah, yeah I know. I tinker too much and kept forgetting to add them.