LaunchBox Community Forums

Yo, so another theme guys, this time its based off a similar design to the flat blue at onyxarcade.

But the thing is it might not be possible with bigbox... anyone know how we can get fanart/boxart listed next to all clear logos?

image.thumb.png.272aaca87dab576870a1ce2313b7f37d.png

image.thumb.png.1c74d59971f2fadbdaf5b426488669a8.png

image.thumb.png.948f42eeef6b1e7b3b9be8149cb12216.png

Edited by wallmachine
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is really nice but are you going to make those round icons for every game? That could become problematic unless you have a way to generate them in bulk.

1 hour ago, Styphelus said:

This is really nice but are you going to make those round icons for every game? That could become problematic unless you have a way to generate them in bulk.

couldn't you use a circle overlay and tell the box art to display behind it ?

3 hours ago, Styphelus said:

Yes very problematic as you cant use two coverflows

2 hours ago, Klopjero said:

couldn't you use a circle overlay and tell the box art to display behind it ?

The thing is the only way to display multiple boxart is to use a coverflow as far as i know which is already being used for the clear logos and wont let me use two coverflows

That's a neat idea.  I'd prefer to have all of the boxart  thumbnails showing on screen with all greyed out except selection.  I bet with a photoshop action you could do a boxart shrink, circle overlay, crop to circle layer, and then save.  Then another action to simply paste that into the clear logo on the left side of canvas. Maybe enlarge canvas a tad to make room for it.  

I sort of did this when I made the mame set for hypermamus pixel icon characters to the left of the logo. Wasn't too hard to record a suitable macro for bringing it in.

• Like 1

Unfortunately this theme wont be going anywhere atm got confirmation from the man himself that this wont be possible at this point. The only way to do it would be to combine images so that the circular box art on the left and the clear logo on the right are combined into one image.

Im not willing to combined all images.. but if someone is let me know