LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega CD and 3DO not opening in Lauchbox

millah22

3 minutes ago, millah22 said:

I appreciate you guys helping me out but I’m not the only one having this problem.  See the thread below.  Looks like you guys were helping on this but it ended up devolving into Retroarch setup.  I’m not sure what else to try.

OK I am going to ask the same question that was asked in that thread, did you have Launchbox move your roms?

Originally I did have LB move them and they were zipped at the time.  I'm teaching myself how these CD based emulators work so I ended up deciding to unzip them in the location LB move them to and deleted the zipped files.  Then I wanted to start over so I removed the platform and reimported the .cue files from that folder.

I can't believe I just did this but I had an older version of Retroarch that I kept before installing the new version and I put the bios files in that system folder.  The new version of RA somehow still found those bios files in the old version's folder!  So LB wouldn't run because those files weren't in the right location.  I moved them into the latest RA 1.7.0 system folder and it works.  Wow I feel dumb...!  I hope you guys get paid for this.  Thanks!!!!

• Haha 1