LaunchBox Community Forums

10 hours ago, BlueArrowUK said:

Nice work @mcfilmmakers, looking forward to seeing whats next ;)

is this available for DL yet? 

I'm still trying to figure out how to make these available exclusively to the Launchbox community. I could put them up on the forum download page, but other platforms users could still nab em for their own systems.

As for what's next:

Original:

5ab034374ee23_Arcadia2001.thumb.jpg.7c5b4693b439fc8ee21970b806495dc2.jpgSo far:

arcadia 2001.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mcfilmmakers said:

'm still trying to figure out how to make these available exclusively to the Launchbox community. I could put them up on the forum download page, but other platforms users could still nab em for their own systems.

Maybe have a chat with @Jason Carr about including them on the ''Download Platform/Playlist Theme Videos'' option within Launchbox ;) 

• Like 1

I had to teach that kid how to grow a pair of legs. What do you think?  Having to go from a square box to a rectangle means that creative decisions had to be made, otherwise the sides of the box would be empty white space that was really hideous to look at.  From here, its time to figure out a good animation sequence!5ab2ce3c29c08_arcadia2001.gif.7164f8dc297532ed652d39a5df7ef34a.gif

Edited by mcfilmmakers
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Porl Hendy said:

Fantastic :) Although i aint keen on the m.c filmmakers logo in the background. Great stuff

If you read the description, there is no watermark in the download of the file. It's only on the Youtube version. Thank you for the kind words!

Edited by mcfilmmakers
  • Like 1