LaunchBox Community Forums
FakedPotato

NullDC in Launchbox

I downloaded NullDC and played some of my ROMs with it and all worked just fine. I then imported NullDC to Launchbox and after I did that, i cant get the emulator to work. When I Launch a game now, it gets to the sega screen, and then it crashes. I get the " NullDC has stopped working" message.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the emulator and running it without launchbox, still the same problem oddly. Very frustrating!

Im not sure if this is a launchbox issue, But i do know that I started getting these problems when i first imported it to LB.

I haven't used NullDC is a long time but it is still setup in Launchbox, I have no idea if these settings still work or not but here is what I have

In the command line parameters I have:

-config nullDC:Emulator.Autostart=1 -config ImageReader:LoadDefaultImage=1 -config ImageReader:DefaultImage=

and in the emulator details window I have the No space before ROM box checked5abd177e0c9e7_2018-03-2912_42_21-EditEmulator.thumb.png.68142e6e51b36ce1b36006afa1a784f1.png

• Like 1