LaunchBox Community Forums

1 hour ago, kyoken said:

Anyone knows how can i increase the size of the selected wheel?, Thanks

Ill chime in here as no one has answered yet, but im not exactly sure as its not my forte, but i believe it has to do with editing the view you want to change then its either the camera control or Z axis. im not sure exactly though. Just copy your view elsewhere first then experiment. 

Hopefully someone else much more knowledgeable than me can explicitly say where. Maybe @RetroHumanoid if he is around. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyoken said:

Anyone knows how can i increase the size of the selected wheel?, Thanks

You want to increase the value tagged below in blue...the higher the value,the larger the wheel will become...but,you only want to go by 1/10th at a time,meaning go from 1.1 to 1.2....1.2 to 1.3....etc. Do this until you reach the desired size. Note that anything past 1.3 tends to run the wheel off the side of the screen...so you run into more issues,unless you shift the entire wheel over to the left some, to compensate for the size.

<!-- WHEEL -->
            <coverFlow:FlowControl x:Name="FlowControl" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Column="4" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="8" CoverFactory="{Binding CoverFactory}" ImageType="Clear Logos"
                CurveAmount="-4.6" CameraZPosition="2.2" VisibleCount="16" PageSize="6" Spacing="0.75" ItemZPosition="0.6" SelectedItemZPosition="1.1" Panel.ZIndex="20"  RotationAmount="8">
                <coverFlow:FlowControl.Opacity>100</coverFlow:FlowControl.Opacity>
            </coverFlow:FlowControl>

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RetroHumanoid said:

You want to increase the value tagged below in blue...the higher the value,the larger the wheel will become...but,you only want to go by 1/10th at a time,meaning go from 1.1 to 1.2....1.2 to 1.3....etc. Do this until you reach the desired size. Note that anything past 1.3 tends to run the wheel off the side of the screen...so you run into more issues,unless you shift the entire wheel over to the left some, to compensate for the size.

<!-- WHEEL -->
            <coverFlow:FlowControl x:Name="FlowControl" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Grid.Column="4" Grid.ColumnSpan="3" Grid.Row="0" Grid.RowSpan="8" CoverFactory="{Binding CoverFactory}" ImageType="Clear Logos"
                CurveAmount="-4.6" CameraZPosition="2.2" VisibleCount="16" PageSize="6" Spacing="0.75" ItemZPosition="0.6" SelectedItemZPosition="1.1" Panel.ZIndex="20"  RotationAmount="8">
                <coverFlow:FlowControl.Opacity>100</coverFlow:FlowControl.Opacity>
            </coverFlow:FlowControl>

Thanks so much @RetroHumanoid, i would of tagged cid but i think he is on vacation or something. I assumed you would know as you were in the code at the moment. thanks. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My game videos do not show. It's just a black box.  I have verified that it plays in vlc outside of bigbox.

I have a premium emumovies account.  The videos are in both the \LaunchBox\Videos\Super Nintendo Entertainment System and \LaunchBox\Videos\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Theme folders and it's still not playing the video.

This is not platform videos, its the actual game videos.

Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

are to using  view that supports videos. Each theme has multiple view some have videos some do not.

I am using unified and vertical wheel 3. I have tried placing videos everywhere and it does not show up.  Tried a different theme and it shows up.  Not sure why it's not showing up.  What am i doing wrong?

Oh and the video shows in launchbox just not in bigbox.

Edited by snipered

6 minutes ago, snipered said:

I am using unified and vertical wheel 3. I have tried placing videos everywhere and it does not show up.  Tried a different theme and it shows up.  Not sure why it's not showing up.  What am i doing wrong?

Oh and the video shows in launchbox just not in bigbox.

Dont try placing them everywhere..

Just now, neil9000 said:

What i mean by that is, you already said you tried changing things and putting videos everywhere. there are several different views in that theme, have you tried cycling through them?

Yes tried that.  Even vertical wheel 4 that is the fullscreen one, does not work.

Just now, snipered said:

This is what i see:  check the pictures.

If i go into the detail and click on start movie in fullscreen, it shows the video.

vwheel3.jpg

vwheel4.jpg

OK, i see. That is wrong. You have the wrong box and cart, and you have no platform video.

I suggest you grab the correct videoes.

2 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

OK, i see. That is wrong. You have the wrong box and cart, and you have no platform video.

I suggest you grab the correct videoes.

I'm confused, i thought downloading the platform videos where for the console or arcade cabinet.  I have those and they work fine.  Just not the game videos.

Downloading now, lets see if that fixes the issue.

Edited by snipered

3 hours ago, snipered said:

I have some andnone are showing.  only if i go to the detail and say play in fullscreen.

Do the videos play if you use the default theme? Sorry if you've already answered that question. You can also try switching between video playback engines to see if that makes any difference.