LaunchBox Community Forums

27 minutes ago, Mr.Laor said:

Those systems are supported, in terms of logos and styles

- but the videos don't come with the theme, nor are they available through the platform media download in unified style.

They are on the EMU Movies FTP, if you have an account you can grab them from there under the /Official/Platform Videos directory.

Epoch Super Cassette Vision - Unified (16x9)(HD).mp4
Casio Loopy - Unified (16x9)(HD).mp4

12 minutes ago, Mr.Laor said:

I must admit, I feel like an idiot. I do have an account, but I still can't find these elusive files on the site. I would greatly appreciate a link, and so would my crying baby upstairs that I am neglecting.

The FTP site, not the website.

I can't link because the membership is paid, but I assure you if you connect to the FTP site they are in the directory I mentioned in the previous post...

/Official/Platform Videos

Also, if you have the platforms created in LaunchBox you can go to Tools -> Download Platform/Playlist Theme Videos and in the Select to Prioritize... drop-down menu choose EmuMovies Unified (16:9) (HD) and it should find any you are missing. You can download them all in a few clicks that way :)

Haha perfect timing guys. As some of you might have noticed I've finished the Unified platform video set. All platforms that are covered in this theme have a matching Unified platform video now!

I just talked to @circo and the vast majority of the new videos are now available through the platform/playlist video downloader if you have an EmuMovie premium account. You can now all go ahead and download them just as easy as @Charco has explained it. The few videos that are still missing should follow very soon.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Klopjero said:

@CriticalCid you awesome maniac you! 

*edit* I had forgotten the time and effort I've spend on those themes... it's super awesome to see them back again :) Thank you Cid..thank you very much. 

And I have to thank you for creating these wonderful themes in the first place. I couldn’t have done it without all the amazing work that you and all the other original creators did :)

• Like 3

On 4/5/2018 at 1:52 PM, CriticalCid said:

Haha perfect timing guys. As some of you might have noticed I've finished the Unified platform video set. All platforms that are covered in this theme have a matching Unified platform video now!

I just talked to @circo and the vast majority of the new videos are now available through the platform/playlist video downloader if you have an EmuMovie premium account. You can now all go ahead and download them just as easy as @Charco has explained it. The few videos that are still missing should follow very soon.

Hi @CriticalCid,

PS3 Unified - Video Intro

I made a video intro for ps3, not sure if you made one already. Hope it gets added with your other video intros. I will be trying to remake the nintendo64 because it seemed laggy in my end and also the nintendo DS. cheers!

Edited by twasjesto

Hi Cid

With regard to the full screen video view, is there any way to shift the video to the left (not beneath the wheel) with the wheel visable like in the other view?, the 4x3 ratio videos look weird in the middle with the borders either side...just my two cents. Great work either way

10 hours ago, twasjesto said:

Hi @CriticalCid,

PS3 Unified - Video Intro

I made a video intro for ps3, not sure if you made one already. Hope it gets added with your other video intros. I will be trying to remake the nintendo64 because it seemed laggy in my end and also the nintendo DS. cheers!

Yes, like I said I did videos for all platforms that are currently covered in this theme. If it isn't already available through the LaunchBox downloader then they will be shortly but if you don't wanna wait than you can always grab them manually from the EmuMovies FTP under

/Official/Platform Videos

But thanks for creating a new one anyway, I appreciate it. It’s always better to have more choices :)

9 hours ago, guyverjay said:

Hi Cid

With regard to the full screen video view, is there any way to shift the video to the left (not beneath the wheel) with the wheel visable like in the other view?, the 4x3 ratio videos look weird in the middle with the borders either side...just my two cents. Great work either way

Unfortunately, I can’t do that without breaking fullscreen support for 16:9 videos.

This View is still not finished as I rather want to have the 4:3 videos stretched to fullscreen at the end of the day, to get a more HyperSpin feeling when playing recorded HyperSpin themes. Unfortunately is the video element very limited in that regard which doesn’t allow me to do that. I really, really hope that @Jason Carr will add support for that anytime soon as I’m asking for this since a long time.

• Like 2

Oh I could make the videos stretching across all Views, but the thing is that I simply don’t want that for the other 3 Views with the video border as that would mean to also stretch 16:9 videos to 4:3.

I don’t have anything against stretching 4:3 content to 16:9 but the other way around just looks plainly horrible in my eyes. So if Jason adds an option for that I would only enable that for the fullscreen view regardless.

Hey guys anybody know why or how my game view backgrounds will not show up? They are named the same as my platforms in launchbox i dumped them into the folder that has the read me file  that says put backgrounds in here im at a loss nothing shows up only a black background i have followed every instruction to the letter am i missing something do i have to move the folder or something?

if anyone has any idea at all your help would be greatly appreciated because its the coolest theme there is IMO huge thanks to @CriticalCid for making it its awesome :)

Edited by dukenukem008