LaunchBox Community Forums

On 12/23/2020 at 6:28 PM, hobapli said:

thank you for your reply Jason, so 

I realized that any theme's "games view" option looks always the same. games view 1 ,2 ,3 nothings changesd, no matter which one I choose, it's always the same. 

You may be confused if you have platform-specific views set. You'll want to bind a key or a button to the "Switch View" option so that you can switch the views on the fly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unified View File This theme is a port of the HyperSpin Unified Widescreen Megatheme project, which was originally started by gibbawho and continued by many othe

Unified 1.2 released! The new version requires LaunchBox v9.4 or higher! Please check the Changelog for everything that has changed. This update is mainly focused on fixing/improving th

Unified 1.1 released! Changelog: v1.1 - 04.15.2018 - requires LB v8.2 or higher - General: Introducing the first release of the official Unified Add-on package. It features complete artwork

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to make it so a view doesnt infinite scroll, thus allowing the wheel to stop when it gets to the end of the list? Asking kuz Some of my platform-categories/playlists only have like 3 things listed, and look bad when you see the clear logo 3 or 4 times on the screen at once kuz its repeating. 

2 hours ago, darreldearth said:

Is there a way to make it so a view doesnt infinite scroll, thus allowing the wheel to stop when it gets to the end of the list? Asking kuz Some of my platform-categories/playlists only have like 3 things listed, and look bad when you see the clear logo 3 or 4 times on the screen at once kuz its repeating. 

Unfortunately not currently, Launchbox has not in the past been able to do this. I believe the new theme options that have been added now allow for it, but the theme would have to be updated to use those features. The is currently no way to achieve this effect im afraid.

5 hours ago, darreldearth said:

The newest beta does make this possible for all Themes/Views but you would need to update the theme xaml to do so, no theme by default does this because it simply wasn't available at the time. Adding the Endless property to the views FlowControl and setting the value to False will do what you want.

• Like 1