LaunchBox Community Forums
Tromzy

Playlist themes for recently played games ?

Hi, I love the Playlist feature, and I created a custom one that allows me to see my last played games, so I don't have to browse my platform collections everytime I just want to run my "game(s) of the moment". So, I've searched the forum but I could not find any playlist theme related to a "Recent / last played games" (I use a video that does not fit very much). Is there any video / clear logo / etc. for recent games ?

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2018 at 7:23 AM, Tromzy said:

Hi, I love the Playlist feature, and I created a custom one that allows me to see my last played games, so I don't have to browse my platform collections everytime I just want to run my "game(s) of the moment". So, I've searched the forum but I could not find any playlist theme related to a "Recent / last played games" (I use a video that does not fit very much). Is there any video / clear logo / etc. for recent games ?

Hey! Were you able to find media for "Recently Played"? I am in the search as well (specially the video).

EDIT 2: I made a video and a clear logo. Sharing it here as maybe it helps somebody with this playlist and no media for it.

Edited by Kondorito