LaunchBox Community Forums
RetroHumanoid

RetroHumanoid Cinematics & Refried Theme

6 hours ago, goofers said:

Hi kondorito its been a while man how are you doing?

All good bro :)
Finishing the FullHD NES cart set, and doing with a couple of other users a UHD Arcade cabs full set with transparent bgs. Will be taking a break from creating stuff after that project.
Hope to see you around!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Finishing the FullHD NES cart set, and doing with a couple of other users a UHD Arcade cabs full set with transparent bgs. Will be taking a break from creating stuff after that project.
Hope to see you around!

I am actually looking really forward to the Cabinet set you guys are making...glad someone is taking on that task. Thanks for that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kondorito said:

Hope to see you around!

Yeah, I am back just waiting on a new desk coming next week so I can get back into my artwork running a nice 4k screen now so stuff will be even better haha hope to talk again soon mate.

@goofersseems like all I have are the 2 default bezels below.I did see the couple threads you posted under,and that you were working on making some,and I also grabbed the pack of 18 bezels for mame that are available...but,I still have to implement them into rocketlauncher myself. Here is a link to the google drive,but,you probably already have these ,as you posted in that same thread... https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z-XWMVh4IsW_uAOklrwSa3idPFe9zJug

Bezel.thumb.png.66036e76aff2e7db41f5161b12d6042a.pngBezel2.thumb.png.55e2f9b2fc84e57deb75df702c4c3168.png

• Thanks 1

Finished the videos for all 155 currently supported systems....here are Computers,Handhelds,and Pinball

1574206926_ComputersVideos.thumb.png.6850772e3a33d8d87fdad2ce49c37463.png962962214_HandheldsVideos.thumb.png.7e786c850ccbe62e4114430e113a5c72.png1513908941_PinballVideos.thumb.png.debfb014b79dfbba691c55024b5c46b0.png

Edited by RetroHumanoid
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2