LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid Cinematics & Refried Theme

8 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

Ok..so testing is going well,and some issues were found,yet they have been fixed...I will give testers some more time to check out the updated files,and if I receive the OK from them,then I will release the theme,as well as the add-on themes,officially.

On another note,I will release a platform wheel set that matches the logos I am using in the theme,thanks to @RetroNi for his hard work,and permission on using his wheel set as the base. 

I also plan to make platform videos for each platform using the artwork from the theme to match,and they will resemble the unified video themes that are currently in circulation already.I do not have a time frame as to when I will make them,but,I can say that they will actually be easier to make then the actual theme was,and having the art already cut and cleaned should streamline the whole thing.

I have some patreon work to get done after I finish this theme,before I follow up with any more projects.

I am so happy you are going to cover the Platform Clear Logos and Create matching cinematics! that was litterally the last 2 things I could of hoped for, this will look clean and Unified with all the Media matching perfectly ❤️

1 hour ago, RetroHumanoid said:

Done.

Examples:

_Cart.thumb.png.7db88104685f608d1366753dffc96971.png_Disc.thumb.png.fcf2e4e7ad9eb1836153dab7aef3e091.png

These look great, it looks good with the clear logo stayng on show.

If you do decide to remove the weather icon then you could make the date text white to give a unified look with what you've done :)

Could also then implement time and date to bottom right hand of screen to keep it all on one clean bar?

Edited by zetec-s-joe

Just to be clear with anyone who prefers the wheel fading...there are four views for every platform..

1.Character Art View

2.Box/Cart/Disc View with fading wheel

3.Box/Cart/Disc View without fading wheel

4.Text Games View

So both options are intact. For systems with only carts,views 2 and 3 will not rotate the carts...for systems with only discs,views 2 and 3 will rotate the discs

• Like 2

On 4/15/2018 at 2:25 AM, RetroHumanoid said:

Here is the latest cinematic I just finished today...

If Jason does not have the time to put it in Launchbox for downloading,you can always find it at my website as well (link in video description)

Hi mate do you have the bezels for these games on mame I have been away for so long lost contact with everyone thanks in advance if you can hook me up ?

37 minutes ago, goofers said:

Hi mate do you have the bezels for these games on mame I have been away for so long lost contact with everyone thanks in advance if you can hook me up ?

I don't think I do,but,I can check tommorrow morning.Taking a break today,out with the family,celebrating my 40th birthday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goofers said:

Welcome back to the scene goofers!

1 hour ago, RetroHumanoid said:

I don't think I do,but,I can check tommorrow morning.Taking a break today,out with the family,celebrating my 40th birthday.

Happy birthday RH! Wish you the best in this new year :) 

• Like 1