LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame 3D boxes missing

Fablog

32 minutes ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Thanks ALOT :) I'll grab them now! Do you know exactly which 8 use other covers? Don't worry if not, just may save some time. Thanks again

Games that have problems importing into LB, will need to be imported individually.

Akai Katana - akatana.zip
Crossed Swords 2 - crswd2bl.zip
KaGeKi - kagekiu.zip
Sailormoon - sailormnnu.zip
Wrestlefest - wwfwfestu.zip

Games that have more than 1 rom file for 2 player or split screen variant.

darius2 (3 screen)
darius2d (2 screen)
gauntlet (4 player)
gauntlet2p (2 player)
tmnt (4 player)
tmnt2pj (2 player)
xmen (4 player, 1 screen, pick any character)
xmen6pu (6 player, 2 screen, coin slot determines character)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I started adding a darker spine to make the boxes have a bit more depth to the way they looked before, I thought they looked a bit plain and a darker spine was the only thing I could think of to make the boxes a bit better.. Unfortunately I didn't think to do this before uploading all the boxes to the LaunchBox database. But since I understood that you were only going to use the All Killer No Filler set I made your set with the darker spine since I didn't think you would need my original boxes..

5 minutes ago, Robin55 said:

Well I started adding a darker spine to make the boxes have a bit more depth to the way they looked before, I thought they looked a bit plain and a darker spine was the only thing I could think of to make the boxes a bit better.. Unfortunately I didn't think to do this before uploading all the boxes to the LaunchBox database. But since I understood that you were only going to use the All Killer No Filler set I made your set with the darker spine since I didn't think you would need my original boxes..

Thanks for the confirmation! Yeah I am just using the ones you uploaded, some how have some with dark spines and some without, ill get the zip again and see. Thanks for the reply!

I made up a couple of the Boxes using your Style to fill the missing boxes for the AKNF, i still have the full media pack i created back at the start of the project. I was going to do my own take on them for AKNF, as i released 4 packs so far for it, and update the pack once Mr Monkus lets me know the new/changed games, but i think your style @Robin55 fits the games much better.

22 minutes ago, MadK9 said:

I made up a couple of the Boxes using your Style to fill the missing boxes for the AKNF, i still have the full media pack i created back at the start of the project. I was going to do my own take on them for AKNF, as i released 4 packs so far for it, and update the pack once Mr Monkus lets me know the new/changed games, but i think your style @Robin55 fits the games much better.

Thanks @MadK9 ! They were one of the first projects I did for 3D Boxes and I kind of look back on them now as not being the best but people seem to like them in general, They get a lot of downloads on emumovies as well as LaunchBox.

• 3 weeks later...

ok @Fablog it appears that that game does not have a flyer that I can make a box from. I'm afraid I can only make boxes from games that already have flyers. I mean I could look up games that have no flyers and MAYBE ill find something that would work but there are a lot of games without flyers and that's just the nature of MAME there just isn't flyers for every game unfortunately.