Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
Jason Carr

8.4-beta-1 Released

Recommended Posts

I can't seem to reproduce it again now though, so it seems like it only happens with the slider set on a very specific point. If there were numbers to indicate the scaling so we could dial it in exactly and see what the number is when it happens that would be handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

The "All", "None", and "Exists" changing *should* only be happening when you change the language; it does automatically happen when the language is changed. If you can confirm that it is indeed happening every time though, I'll look into it, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

Gotcha on the translations in the game details, I'll see if I can't patch that up.

I've spend more time testing out the issue to give you more details: I haven't changed the language settings (keeping it set on English), but did change the text from auto translated dutch to English manually in the general/side bar settings. I have narrowed it down (I hope): It isn't at system restart that it reverts to Dutch but when launching Bigbox and going back again to Launchbox.next (haven't tried regular Launchbox but am sure it has the same problem) now it does not revert "All" to Dutch again, that one stays in English, but it does revert "(None)" and "(Exists)" back to Dutch, maybe it's the () characters that cause the problem somewhere in the code?

Edit: ps "Exists" isn't translated well, it says "Uitgangen" which is translated from "Exits", it should be "Bestaat", on a side note.

The new Beta (8.4.6) fixed the right-click menu language and even the right column with game details was in English. Thanks man :) 
But while I was typing this I tried to do the same in the above step; Going to Bigbox and going back to Launchbox.next it reverts back to Dutch on some menu's: Right clicking games in the main list is now still in English (this one seems to be fixed completely!), the game details column to the right has reverted back to dutch (not all row titles are in dutch though, but as you said you are still working on this one), right clicking menu on the left category/platforms column is reverted back to Dutch as well. I've attached below screenshots in case it might assist you to get an overview:

Thanks for all your hard work and have a great weekend as well! :)

leftcolumnlanguage.thumb.png.ab45aed5ff758e64902e3016857d5c14.pnggamedetailslanguage.thumb.png.245d9b486356835bda5bf7a9acf2548b.png

 

Edited by Mr. RetroLust
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, let me say I don't know when this started, and I'm not sure this is an actual problem with recent builds, or not. Having said that,  I noticed today when I audit any platform, I got an error pointing to an xml parsing problem. I finally tracked it down to one of the plugins I have installed. When I finally backed up and deleted all plugins, the error went away. I have a number of plugins installed and wondered if there was any quicker way to figure out which plugin is causing issues versus putting one at a time back in place and starting/stopping Launchbox a number of times.

Is there a list of plugins that are known incompatible with the new build?

Edited by dragon57

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the latest beta, using LaunchBox Next, deleting a game from a playlist switches to the all games list. Don't know if this is a new issue or not, just noticed it recently, but I think I've been doing most of my playlist management in LaunchBox classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must report that combining games did not work in my case. The same thing happened with expanding games. My games went into a thin air after those two operations.

Another issue that I found is very high CPU usage. It often gets to 60-70% for long enough while changing a genre, for instance. Even looking through games (changing them) can make the CPU go up to 60% for a while etc.

Edited by faydesmee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 8.4-beta-6
Type:    System.NullReferenceException
Site:    Void (<>c__DisplayClass216_4)
Source:  LaunchBox.Next

   at (<>c__DisplayClass216_4 )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Next.ViewModels.GameDetailsViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass216_4.<AttachView>b__19()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at (Action , DispatcherPriority )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Wpf.Threading.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at (<>c__DisplayClass216_0 , Object , MouseEventArgs )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Next.ViewModels.GameDetailsViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass216_0.<AttachView>b__6(Object sender, MouseEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.FirePropertyChangeInAncestry(DependencyObject element, Boolean oldValue, DeferredElementTreeState treeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)
   at System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.FirePropertyChangeInAncestry(DependencyObject element, Boolean oldValue, DeferredElementTreeState treeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)
   at System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.OnOriginValueChanged(DependencyObject oldOrigin, DependencyObject newOrigin, IList`1 otherOrigins, DeferredElementTreeState& oldTreeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseDevice.ChangeMouseOver(IInputElement mouseOver, Int32 timestamp)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseDevice.PreNotifyInput(Object sender, NotifyInputEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

   7:27:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:27:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:27:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:30:39 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:30:39 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:30:40 AM Music.Stop Start
   7:30:40 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:30:40 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:05 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:05 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:35:12 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:35:12 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:19 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:19 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:19 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:19 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:19 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:38:00 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:38:00 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:38:03 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:38:03 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:38:03 AM Exception

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the media size slider function could be improved. Currently it simply increases or deceases the size of the media in the main window. This means that the user has to manually fiddle with it to get the size correct in order to fill the available space. I would argue that you would never need or want to have any "wasted" space in the main window - so the size slider should "jump" to the next particular size that fills the available space. Hope this makes sense. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the "displaying # of #" games is incorrect when on some of the "arrange by" options. I tested it on "Status" and get the error, but on "Title" it is correct. I am using beta 6. I don't know if it was always there.

 

LBNext.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 12:33 PM, Dan said:

I wonder if the media size slider function could be improved. Currently it simply increases or deceases the size of the media in the main window. This means that the user has to manually fiddle with it to get the size correct in order to fill the available space. I would argue that you would never need or want to have any "wasted" space in the main window - so the size slider should "jump" to the next particular size that fills the available space. Hope this makes sense. 

I get what you're saying and I agree, would make it easier to change sizes without having to find that sweet spot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 1:04 AM, Lordmonkus said:

I cannot reproduce this and I have my box size set pretty small.

So we have Neil talking about playing with a knob and LordMonkus's box is really small. Ooooh LaunchBox!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 2:54 AM, Mr. RetroLust said:

I've spend more time testing out the issue to give you more details: I haven't changed the language settings (keeping it set on English), but did change the text from auto translated dutch to English manually in the general/side bar settings. I have narrowed it down (I hope): It isn't at system restart that it reverts to Dutch but when launching Bigbox and going back again to Launchbox.next (haven't tried regular Launchbox but am sure it has the same problem) now it does not revert "All" to Dutch again, that one stays in English, but it does revert "(None)" and "(Exists)" back to Dutch, maybe it's the () characters that cause the problem somewhere in the code?

Edit: ps "Exists" isn't translated well, it says "Uitgangen" which is translated from "Exits", it should be "Bestaat", on a side note.

The new Beta (8.4.6) fixed the right-click menu language and even the right column with game details was in English. Thanks man :) 
But while I was typing this I tried to do the same in the above step; Going to Bigbox and going back to Launchbox.next it reverts back to Dutch on some menu's: Right clicking games in the main list is now still in English (this one seems to be fixed completely!), the game details column to the right has reverted back to dutch (not all row titles are in dutch though, but as you said you are still working on this one), right clicking menu on the left category/platforms column is reverted back to Dutch as well. I've attached below screenshots in case it might assist you to get an overview:

Thanks for all your hard work and have a great weekend as well! :)

leftcolumnlanguage.thumb.png.ab45aed5ff758e64902e3016857d5c14.pnggamedetailslanguage.thumb.png.245d9b486356835bda5bf7a9acf2548b.png

 

I'm hoping I have the game details translation issues fixed for the beta that I just put out. However, I haven't done anything with the All, None, and Exists text. I'll have to look into that yet.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:57 PM, dragon57 said:

First, let me say I don't know when this started, and I'm not sure this is an actual problem with recent builds, or not. Having said that,  I noticed today when I audit any platform, I got an error pointing to an xml parsing problem. I finally tracked it down to one of the plugins I have installed. When I finally backed up and deleted all plugins, the error went away. I have a number of plugins installed and wondered if there was any quicker way to figure out which plugin is causing issues versus putting one at a time back in place and starting/stopping Launchbox a number of times.

Is there a list of plugins that are known incompatible with the new build?

If you can, please report that error to the plugin developer. I unfortunately don't maintain a list of plugins with compatibility issues.

On 6/24/2018 at 6:08 PM, chglcu said:

In the latest beta, using LaunchBox Next, deleting a game from a playlist switches to the all games list. Don't know if this is a new issue or not, just noticed it recently, but I think I've been doing most of my playlist management in LaunchBox classic.

Good to know. I'm able to replicate it as well, so I'll look into it.

On 6/24/2018 at 10:29 PM, faydesmee said:

I must report that combining games did not work in my case. The same thing happened with expanding games. My games went into a thin air after those two operations.

Another issue that I found is very high CPU usage. It often gets to 60-70% for long enough while changing a genre, for instance. Even looking through games (changing them) can make the CPU go up to 60% for a while etc.

Combining and expanding games hasn't been changed in ages; that said, we may still have a bug in there or two. I'll take a look at that sometime soon. I'm guessing the CPU usage is due to the caching happening in the background (assuming you're in .Next) which is by design, of course. If the progress bar is visible at the top of the window, then LaunchBox is caching images in the background.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2018 at 10:39 PM, faydesmee said:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 8.4-beta-6
Type:    System.NullReferenceException
Site:    Void (<>c__DisplayClass216_4)
Source:  LaunchBox.Next

   at (<>c__DisplayClass216_4 )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Next.ViewModels.GameDetailsViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass216_4.<AttachView>b__19()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at (Action , DispatcherPriority )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Wpf.Threading.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority)
   at (<>c__DisplayClass216_0 , Object , MouseEventArgs )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Next.ViewModels.GameDetailsViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass216_0.<AttachView>b__6(Object sender, MouseEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.FirePropertyChangeInAncestry(DependencyObject element, Boolean oldValue, DeferredElementTreeState treeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)
   at System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.FirePropertyChangeInAncestry(DependencyObject element, Boolean oldValue, DeferredElementTreeState treeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)
   at System.Windows.ReverseInheritProperty.OnOriginValueChanged(DependencyObject oldOrigin, DependencyObject newOrigin, IList`1 otherOrigins, DeferredElementTreeState& oldTreeState, Action`2 originChangedAction)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseDevice.ChangeMouseOver(IInputElement mouseOver, Int32 timestamp)
   at System.Windows.Input.MouseDevice.PreNotifyInput(Object sender, NotifyInputEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

   7:27:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:27:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:27:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:30:39 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:30:39 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:30:39 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:30:40 AM Music.Stop Start
   7:30:40 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:30:40 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:05 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:05 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:05 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:35:05 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:35:12 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:35:12 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:35:12 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:12 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:19 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:35:19 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:35:19 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:35:19 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:35:19 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:35:19 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:38:00 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:38:00 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:38:00 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:38:03 AM Music.Pause Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.Prepare Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.Kill Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.Kill Finished
   7:38:03 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   7:38:03 AM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) HandleManager.Remove
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) EventManager.Detach
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) Free
   7:38:03 AM VlcMediaPlayer.Dispose(bool disposing) ReleaseMediaPlayerFunction
   7:38:03 AM Exception

Do you recall what you were doing at the time of that error?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 3:33 AM, Dan said:

I wonder if the media size slider function could be improved. Currently it simply increases or deceases the size of the media in the main window. This means that the user has to manually fiddle with it to get the size correct in order to fill the available space. I would argue that you would never need or want to have any "wasted" space in the main window - so the size slider should "jump" to the next particular size that fills the available space. Hope this makes sense. 

We can review this at some point. :)

On 6/25/2018 at 9:34 PM, erebus44 said:

It looks like the "displaying # of #" games is incorrect when on some of the "arrange by" options. I tested it on "Status" and get the error, but on "Title" it is correct. I am using beta 6. I don't know if it was always there.

 

LBNext.jpg

I see, I'll take a look.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:08 AM, sagaopc said:

can't find Steam game video on search metadata!

Unfortunately I think maybe Steam changed the API or something here. I'll look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, beta 7 is out now with a hopeful fix for the game details translation issues in .Next, as well as a new Options dialog:

image.thumb.png.b03d32741b0d414230fa8f661c6be836.pngThese options will allow you to configure .Next to look a lot more like the original LaunchBox, if desired. There are also additional options for a uniform background color and aligning the text at the bottom (which is also now the new default).

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...