LaunchBox Community Forums

Klop's ScummVM 3D redux

Klopjero

• 2 weeks later...

Some new artwork that  made for this project. 

I found my old source art files from my Hyperspin days.. including the original cover art PSD that I received from the Devs of Brokensword 2.5.  glorius.. I made some new clear logos for that title. 

I also re-created the box art for the Password to Adventure demo's.. I still owe @klizine a debt of gratitude for providing those source art files ...awesome !! 

I've made a list of demo's and mini games that can be played with scummvm but will not have any artworkwork.. So far I've created a clear logo for the king's questions and a box front.. 

brokensword 2.5 the return of the templars_1.png

brokensword 2.5 the return of the templars_2.png

king's questions.png

Passport_to_adventure.jpg

kings questions.png

Edited by Klopjero
  • Like 4

On Fri Aug 17 2018 at 5:37 AM, Klopjero said:

Okay Annoyance all around.. 

photoshop crashes everytime I want to start one of the actions to make a box.. 
and none of the usual reset workarounds work.. I'll carry one creating box covers but I'm hoping someone could help run the actions for me.. 

Klop! Send me the images and the atn file and I'll run it for you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kondorito said:

out of the blue photshop stopped crashing today... I'm nearly done with the working part.. I have only the SVN to complete as an after thought and I need to create original art for the demo's and minigames. 

ow ..and I finished the residual boxes you lucky ducks you.. how do you ike it ..how do you like it... more more more... *ehum*

Escape from monkey island copy.png

Grim fandango copy.png

Myst III Exile copy.png

Myst III Exile copy.png

Grim_fandango_copy.png

Escape_from_monkey_island_copy.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kondorito said:

I reset my computer today and it was screwed up again .. I'll send the the lot once I've finished the SVN set. 

For the demo's I still need Astro Chicken, ms Astro Chicken and Fun seekers guide. 

and I found that I didnt do easop's tales and Mortville manor.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Klopjero said:

@Robin55 Did you ever get the mis allignment of the spines out of the action ? I'm going through my creations and it's starting to bother me a bit.. 

For some reason I don't think I'll be able to totally get rid of it. I have already added Warp tool actions after the original actions to try and straighten it out. But I'll give it a go tonight.

11 hours ago, Klopjero said:

@Robin55 Did you ever get the mis allignment of the spines out of the action ? I'm going through my creations and it's starting to bother me a bit.. 

Think I got it @Klopjero. no more messing around with the warp tool. I found the action and fixed it so give it a go and let me know if there is anything I have missed. I'll attach the new file.

Edited by Robin55

16 minutes ago, Robin55 said:

well it works the exact same as before, first you resize then you make the box. All I did was go through the box making action file and correct the original settings so as the spine displays correctly.

okay so I Should ignore action 11 and action 16 ?