LaunchBox Community Forums

Premium Upgrade Lost License File

We said that the error code was linked to banned licenses. Apologized when you said you paid for it and pointed you to support so I don't know what else you can ask from us at this point. I don't understand your threatening tone especially since you seem reluctant to contact support and have them deal with the issue accordingly.

I wont be pushed wasting time with this anymore I'm not mad at you guys trying to help me like I said before I had the same thing happen to ebay and paypal 2 days ago....giving me the run around and saying the same things...I'm tired of it people steal in life may god have mercy on there souls lets hope the reinstall will work....thanks for your time......

Receipt from Unbroken Software, LLC  

Receipt #1614-0701  

Amount paid
$20

Date paid
August 3, 2018

Payment method
Mastercard – 

Summary  

LaunchBox Premium License   $20.00

Amount paid   $20.00

If you have any questions, visit our support site at https://forums.launchbox-app.com/contact, contact us at support@unbrokensoftware.com, or call at +1 815-762-6244.  

what you sent does not work...I payed you guys twice tonight all I want is this program to work...I put it in the folder it does not work it keeps telling me that a critical error.......I have a brand new computer and this is not working

I have no choice but to contact my bank and lawyer on what I can do at this point.....sad

Okay, so I only see one purchase from you, which is the $20 purchase you just made @shawn. If you were getting the A5623 error, unfortunately you were using a pirated license. You can fix the issue by just replacing the pirated License.xml file in your LaunchBox folder with the one you just purchased. Let me know if you have any further issues.

Just now, shawn said:

what you sent does not work...I payed you guys twice tonight all I want is this program to work...I put it in the folder it does not work it keeps telling me that a critical error.......I have a brand new computer and this is not working

I have no choice but to contact my bank and lawyer on what I can do at this point.....sad

I am happy to refund you. Did you use the same email on the first purchase?

you guys keep telling that I stold a copy of your program when I download from your site that gives me a like to download it...I am sick you telling me I stold something ...I uninstalled the program and all files and reinstalled it with my license......I get the same errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just now, shawn said:

you guys keep telling that I stold a copy of your program when I download from your site that gives me a like to download it...I am sick you telling me I stold something ...I uninstalled the program and all files and reinstalled it with my license......I get the same errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm sorry we couldn't help you. I will refund your $20 purchase. If you did make a purchase earlier, please let me know the email that you used and I will refund that one as well.