LaunchBox Community Forums

LBPlex

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to display the total number of games somewhere in this theme? I know in the stock theme, it will show displaying "number of games" out of "total number of games" on the bottom left. I  like to know how many games I have total. If this is already in there and I have to change a setting let me know. Thanks! 

• 2 months later...

Very nice theme! I'm using the condensed version. I actually came on here hoping to find something that looks like Delicious Library (you know with the bookshelf background) but this is a nice alternative. And I use Plex so I'm used to the layout. Thanks for creating this. ?

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Hi

Are there any plans to update the layout to the new Plex App look?

I really like the option to hide the Menu-text and just show the Icons.

Further more i lovw the Home page where my recently played and updated games are located. It would be much more comfortable.

15 minutes ago, mywee said:

Further more i lovw the Home page where my recently played and updated games are located. It would be much more comfortable.

Obviously i cant speak for grila and whether he has plans to update the theme, but the part quoted i dont believe is possible with the themeing engine. Launchbox just lists platforms or platform categories.

1 minute ago, bundangdon said:

Honestly, I really like the way this theme looks and wouldn't really change anything as i've been using it for the past few months. Though, it would be nice to have some different color schemes to choose from. But hey, that's probably just me :)

Don't worry, I won't get rid of this version. I would put it out as a separate theme. 

I'll also try to find some time to add some different color schemes. No one has ever asked for that but I think it's a good idea. Glad you're enjoying the theme @bundangdon ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grila said:

Don't worry, I won't get rid of this version. I would put it out as a separate theme. 

I'll also try to find some time to add some different color schemes. No one has ever asked for that but I think it's a good idea. Glad you're enjoying the theme @bundangdon ?

I have a confession to make, i flirted with the new default theme for a day, i did switch back to this though. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

In a recent beta Jason and Christian added a new button to the new default theme that shows a retro achievements popup window with your most recent games and a global leaderboards tab. This new feature and button needs to be added to custom themes in order to show, so i hope @Grila doesn't mind, but i copy pasted the code from the default theme and added it to his plex theme.

I attach the file here for anyone that wants to use it with this theme. Simply add the file to your Plex/Views folder and overwrite when prompted.

41400968_Screenshot(207).thumb.png.d1032012c082b73f27fa9dcf1bd44145.png1482255224_Screenshot(208).thumb.png.7af4cc8e879b0cb85f2d2368d6b59ffe.pngMainView.xaml

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I really love this theme... it's got a great look.  Nice job.

If I wanted to add a detail of publication year in the game list (so it would, for example, say "1980 Atari", instead of just "Atari"), is there somewhere in the theme files I can make that small change?

Thanks for a great theme!