LaunchBox Community Forums

2 minutes ago, lenslol said:

Am I installing the plugin folder wrong? I am downloading the repo from github, then copying in the folder.
But it's contents are wayyy more than the debug build you gave me.

Ah ok, that is totally wrong. Just download the plugin from the LaunchBox downloads section. Alternatively you can download it from the releases section on github. The Repo is the actual source code itself , and not what you want to actually use the plugin.

2 minutes ago, alec100_94 said:

Ah ok, that is totally wrong. Just download the plugin from the LaunchBox downloads section. Alternatively you can download it from the releases section on github. The Repo is the actual source code itself , and not what you want to actually use the plugin.

Sorry for all the trouble :(

P.S. (it works, thanks!)

Edited by lenslol

On 10/11/2018 at 4:47 AM, alec100_94 said:

That seems really weird, the plugin isn't even greyed out, it's like LaunchBox isn't even detecting the plugin.

@Iskbob

Again this is not something I am aware of, it seems fine for me on LaunchBox v8.9-beta 1.

I am going to need more information and Log files from both of you. If anyone else has more information about these problem then let me know. 

@alec100_94

I deleted the existing plugin, copied back the latest version and restarted Launchbox and all seems to be working fine now.

A couple of configs disappeared, but they were the ones you could download anyway.

Thanks for responding, if I have any more challenges, I drop the log file in for you to take a look. 👍

Every time I go to download a config I get an error that Mcd.ps2 needs to be in the memcards folder.  I copy Mcd001.ps2 to Mcd.ps2 and then the configure program will download a config, but I must do the same for the next game.  What are we doing with the memory cards, why does it delete Mcd.ps2 if it is needed to configure additional games?

5 minutes ago, loueradun said:

Every time I go to download a config I get an error that Mcd.ps2 needs to be in the memcards folder.  I copy Mcd001.ps2 to Mcd.ps2 and then the configure program will download a config, but I must do the same for the next game.  What are we doing with the memory cards, why does it delete Mcd.ps2 if it is needed to configure additional games?

It should be automatically extracting Mcd.ps2 from the included archive, and then renaming it to [Your Game].ps2. it sounds like their is an issue with the extraction. Please post logs after running the application and downloading a config.

Edited by alec100_94

Where can I find the logs?  I don't see anything in the Configurator plugin folder or the LaunchBox logs folder.

Edit: The only log I was able to find was when I actually generated the error:

Could not find file 'C:\Games\Emulators\pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2613-g48d9763d2-windows-x86\memcards\Mcd.ps2'.

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 8.9
Type:    System.IO.FileNotFoundException
Site:    Void WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
Source:  mscorlib

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Configurator.ExtractFormattedMemoryCard(IniData baseUiConfig, String memCardFileName)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Configurator.CreateUiConfigFile(String targetConfigDir, IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Configurator.CreateConfig(IGame game)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Configurator.ApplyRemoteConfig(IGame game, String remoteConfigDir)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.Configurator.DownloadConfig(IGame game, String remoteConfigPath)
   at PCSX2_Configurator_Next.ConfigWindow.DownloadConfigBtn_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Recent Log:

1:30:15 PM Music.Prepare Start
   1:30:15 PM Music.Kill Start
   1:30:15 PM Music.Kill Finished
   1:30:15 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   1:30:15 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   1:30:21 PM Music.Play Start
   1:30:21 PM Music.Kill Start
   1:30:21 PM Music.Kill Finished
   1:30:21 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   1:30:21 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   1:30:21 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   1:30:51 PM Music.Pause Start
   1:59:11 PM Music.Play Start
   1:59:11 PM Music.Kill Start
   1:59:11 PM Music.Kill Finished
   1:59:11 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   1:59:11 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   1:59:11 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   1:59:26 PM Music.Play Start
   1:59:26 PM Music.Kill Start
   1:59:26 PM Music.Kill Finished
   1:59:26 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   1:59:26 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   1:59:26 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   1:59:26 PM Music.Pause Start
   2:01:41 PM Music.Play Start
   2:01:41 PM Music.Kill Start
   2:01:41 PM Music.Kill Finished
   2:01:41 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   2:01:41 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   2:01:41 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   2:01:49 PM Music.Play Start
   2:01:49 PM Music.Kill Start
   2:01:49 PM Music.Kill Finished
   2:01:49 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   2:01:49 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   2:01:49 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   2:01:56 PM Music.Play Start
   2:01:56 PM Music.Kill Start
   2:01:56 PM Music.Kill Finished
   2:01:56 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   2:01:56 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   2:01:56 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   2:02:06 PM Music.Play Start
   2:02:06 PM Music.Kill Start
   2:02:06 PM Music.Kill Finished
   2:02:06 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   2:02:06 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   2:02:06 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   2:06:25 PM Music.Play Start
   2:06:25 PM Music.Kill Start
   2:06:25 PM Music.Kill Finished
   2:06:25 PM Music.Play Empty Music Path
   2:06:25 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Start
   2:06:25 PM Music.NotifyTrackList Invoke WPF
   2:06:32 PM Exception

Edited by loueradun

LaunchBox logging can be enabled from "%LaunchBoxDir%\Data\Settings.xml" and changing "<DebugLog>false</DebugLog>" to "<DebugLog>true</DebugLog>". Then the logs will show up in your Logs folder.

Edited by alec100_94