LaunchBox Community Forums

8 minutes ago, sakt1moko said:

1.\\NAS\Retro\LaunchBox\Images\Steam Powered ©\Steam Banner\Counter-Strike Global Offensive-01

2. Ive already got it on my list. It has some metadata already downloaded on launchbox, but when I click on the plugin, doesnt work

3. Yep, ive try both, 1.6 and 1.8

ps. feel free to add me to steam: sakt1moko Maybe we could check via teamviewer

Just  quick test Try to rename your platform and remove the © character from it. Leave it as Steam only

3 minutes ago, srxz said:

Just  quick test Try to rename your platform and remove the © character from it. Leave it as Steam only

Didnt work

34 minutes ago, sakt1moko said:

Didnt work

Did you scraper again after that and restarted lb? Make sure that images are going to \NAS\Retro\LaunchBox\Images\Steam\Steam Banner

Edited by srxz

3 hours ago, srxz said:

Did you scraper again afternoon that and restarted lb? Make sure that images are going to \NAS\Retro\LaunchBox\Images\Steam\Steam Banner

Yeah mate, I tried that. About the folder of the image, they are on the steam powered folder, dont move on to the new folder

It works! Thanks mate

Edited by sakt1moko

1 minute ago, sakt1moko said:

Yeah mate, I tried that. About the folder of the image, they are on the steam powered folder, dont move on to the new folder

still not working

Try to create a new  platform without special characters, add a new game there and scrape.

Then check the platform images.

I will add you on steam so we can go through this.

1 minute ago, srxz said:

Try to create a new  platform without special characters, add a new game there and scrape.

Then check the platform images.

I will add you on steam so we can go through this.

I just edit to say that It Works ^^

On 11/10/2018 at 12:50 PM, CriticalCid said:

I just found a minor issue with the descriptions. Your plugin apparently adds some characters as HTML code into the notes field.

image.thumb.png.2d83a724be34a754d637db320df5a506.png

image.thumb.png.843a85be7028f346fb37e9e93c74fea4.png

Yeah, its a known issue because the steam store is actually a Webpage wrapped in steam client, so Html tags works, I have to gather all the occurrences of html tags and replace it, actually I replace everything under <> , but these tags are not enclosed with anything.

I'll try to fix those two, if you found more please post it here and I will fix it.

I will try to add some kind of properties as well to: (first need to learn how to do it lol!)

• enable/disable of Custom fields Tags
  • switch between each tag with its own Key/value and One Key with multiple values separated with ; (Pending to see how Launchbox will behave)
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, srxz said:

Yeah, its a known issue because the steam store is actually a Webpage wrapped in steam client, so Html tags works, I have to gather all the occurrences of html tags and replace it, actually I replace everything under <> , but these tags are not enclosed with anything.

I'll try to fix those two, if you found more please post it here and I will fix it.

I will try to add some kind of properties as well to: (first need to learn how to do it lol!)

• enable/disable of Custom fields Tags
  • switch between each tag with its own Key/value and One Key with multiple values separated with ; (Pending to see how Launchbox will behave)

Ok I just implemented the Properties file to use or not CustomFields, but as stated here (https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/249/custom-fields-do-not-support-multiple)  Custom fields doens't support semi-colon yet, so I guess there's no point to implement the switch yet because we won't be able to organize anything.

I will release the multiple Keys with the same value switch for now, maybe we can ask to @Jason Carr to implement Issue#249 

Regarding the HTML tags I'm still working on it, I will try to release before I go to vacation :P

Edited by srxz

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I imported 126 new games that all updated in a matter of seconds. No problems.

• Like 1

Can't seem to get this to work. When I right click a game inside Launchbox, you see it as an option all the way at the bottom, but when I click on it nothing happens.

19 hours ago, fourtykiller said:

I'm in the same boat, have it installed in the right area but nothing appears when i right click

@TechTonic what version of launchbox are you guys running? I really busy but I will try to have a look.

23 hours ago, fourtykiller said:

i'm running 9.4-beta4

@TechTonic guys I tried with 9.7 latest version and had no problem at all, I have no idea how to reproduce the error :(