Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, sakt1moko said:

1.\\NAS\Retro\LaunchBox\Images\Steam Powered ©\Steam Banner\Counter-Strike Global Offensive-01

2. Ive already got it on my list. It has some metadata already downloaded on launchbox, but when I click on the plugin, doesnt work

3. Yep, ive try both, 1.6 and 1.8

ps. feel free to add me to steam: sakt1moko Maybe we could check via teamviewer

 

 

Just  quick test Try to rename your platform and remove the © character from it. Leave it as Steam only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, srxz said:

Just  quick test Try to rename your platform and remove the © character from it. Leave it as Steam only

Didnt work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sakt1moko said:

Didnt work

Did you scraper again after that and restarted lb? Make sure that images are going to \NAS\Retro\LaunchBox\Images\Steam\Steam Banner

Edited by srxz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, srxz said:

Did you scraper again afternoon that and restarted lb? Make sure that images are going to \NAS\Retro\LaunchBox\Images\Steam\Steam Banner

Yeah mate, I tried that. About the folder of the image, they are on the steam powered folder, dont move on to the new folder

It works! Thanks mate

Edited by sakt1moko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sakt1moko said:

Yeah mate, I tried that. About the folder of the image, they are on the steam powered folder, dont move on to the new folder

still not working

Try to create a new  platform without special characters, add a new game there and scrape.

Then check the platform images.

 

I will add you on steam so we can go through this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, srxz said:

Try to create a new  platform without special characters, add a new game there and scrape.

Then check the platform images.

 

I will add you on steam so we can go through this.

I just edit to say that It Works ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 12:50 PM, CriticalCid said:

I just found a minor issue with the descriptions. Your plugin apparently adds some characters as HTML code into the notes field.

image.thumb.png.2d83a724be34a754d637db320df5a506.png

image.thumb.png.843a85be7028f346fb37e9e93c74fea4.png

Yeah, its a known issue because the steam store is actually a Webpage wrapped in steam client, so Html tags works, I have to gather all the occurrences of html tags and replace it, actually I replace everything under <> , but these tags are not enclosed with anything.

I'll try to fix those two, if you found more please post it here and I will fix it.

I will try to add some kind of properties as well to: (first need to learn how to do it lol!)

  • enable/disable of Custom fields Tags
  • switch between each tag with its own Key/value and One Key with multiple values separated with ; (Pending to see how Launchbox will behave)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, srxz said:

Yeah, its a known issue because the steam store is actually a Webpage wrapped in steam client, so Html tags works, I have to gather all the occurrences of html tags and replace it, actually I replace everything under <> , but these tags are not enclosed with anything.

I'll try to fix those two, if you found more please post it here and I will fix it.

I will try to add some kind of properties as well to: (first need to learn how to do it lol!)

  • enable/disable of Custom fields Tags
  • switch between each tag with its own Key/value and One Key with multiple values separated with ; (Pending to see how Launchbox will behave)

 

Ok I just implemented the Properties file to use or not CustomFields, but as stated here (https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/249/custom-fields-do-not-support-multiple)  Custom fields doens't support semi-colon yet, so I guess there's no point to implement the switch yet because we won't be able to organize anything.

I will release the multiple Keys with the same value switch for now, maybe we can ask to @Jason Carr to implement Issue#249 

Regarding the HTML tags I'm still working on it, I will try to release before I go to vacation :P

 

Edited by srxz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I imported 126 new games that all updated in a matter of seconds. No problems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't seem to get this to work. When I right click a game inside Launchbox, you see it as an option all the way at the bottom, but when I click on it nothing happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, fourtykiller said:

I'm in the same boat, have it installed in the right area but nothing appears when i right click

@TechTonic what version of launchbox are you guys running? I really busy but I will try to have a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, fourtykiller said:

i'm running 9.4-beta4

@TechTonic guys I tried with 9.7 latest version and had no problem at all, I have no idea how to reproduce the error :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...