LaunchBox Community Forums
ASq

System configuration services

Hi, I am looking for someone who would be interested in helping me setting up my machine.  I have all the hardware components and software/ roms/ launchbox license/ etc.  Due to time or sometimes lack of skills, I simply do not get my project done.  I’d say it (configuration/ software) is 50-60% there. Hardware is 95% already done.

If there is interest, I am in the MIA-FLL area and I am looking for someone nearby.

Thanks!

Would gladly consider compensation for the time that someone would be willing to put into it...

configuration btw controllers, Ipac board and computer is what’s getting me currently... 

On 10/1/2018 at 5:52 PM, ASq said:

Would gladly consider compensation for the time that someone would be willing to put into it...

configuration btw controllers, Ipac board and computer is what’s getting me currently... 

If you look up ETA Prime on youtube (he does the tutorial vids for launchbox/big box) he's got a tutorial vid on how to wire joysticks/buttons albeit for the arcade1up machines but it's a pretty standard thing so that might help you get your control board wired. 

You mention you need help with something with the computer as well, what exactly do you need help with on it?