LaunchBox Community Forums
RetroHumanoid

Refried Theme Platform Video Set

Refried Theme Platform Video Set

View File

A set of 155 (with more to come) platform videos,that I have created to match perfectly with my Refried theme. I have used the same character,Background,and border art in the videos,that is in the theme, for the majority of the videos. I am sure it's obvious where the influence came from for the theme,but, this whole thing started out as an alternate version to the Unified theme,which sort of took off and became something slightly different overall. While I do have plans for about 60+ more videos to add to this set,I am afraid I cannot take requests,at least until the project,as a whole, is completed. A special Thank you to @RetroNi for allowing me to use his white bordered logo set,with a few changes,for the titles in these videos...As well as @CriticalCid for giving me the unspoken inspiration to even start this project in the first place!

Samples -

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 

Spoiler

Sega CD -

Spoiler

AAE -

Spoiler

Capcom CPSIII -

Spoiler

Pinball FX2 -

Spoiler

Nintendo Virtual Boy -

Spoiler

Microsoft MS-DOS -

Spoiler

The Main Theme can be found here...

The Logo set can be found here...

_Refried Background.jpg

• Like 2

Seconding the above post. I have a GPD WIN 2 which can run 3DS and some Wii U, and I'd really appreciate those. It's looking beautiful with your current released videos. Thanks so much. 👍

4 hours ago, Mantis said:

Seconding the above post. I have a GPD WIN 2 which can run 3DS and some Wii U, and I'd really appreciate those. It's looking beautiful with your current released videos. Thanks so much. 👍

Could you upload a video of the setup on your Win 2, intrested to see how this looks on one :)

Was there a video done for Atari Jaguar CD? I couldn't find it in the list?

That's a lot of videos, mate, great job!

I've noticed a lot of blurriness in the video snaps product of frames being interpolated, you might want to disable resample in the video editor to avoid that and have cleaner videos.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:47 PM, zetec-s-joe said:

Could you upload a video of the setup on your Win 2, intrested to see how this looks on one :)

As soon as I get my new phone (should be here in the next few days) I'll do that! Unfortunately I'm stuck with a potato for now... 🥔

• Like 1