LaunchBox Community Forums
Yt4nu4

Unified Platform Theme Videos, send me your requests!

So, i'm making polished 1080p60fps versions of the Unified Theme Videos, send me your requests if you want some platform video with a specific character or if you want specific game videos or if you just want the console on the left side and the character on the right side :)
I'm only asking for the trasparent images and videos needed for the requests

Here is 2 videos i made, i used n64 game video themes only as an example, and i downgraded the resolution for size convenience to upload

I'm using some media of the Unified Theme, credits to CriticalCid for the amazing content, as always

Ah, and also i don't have Emuparadise premium, so the game videos i use are the ones available for free users

Ask away!
  • Like 1

CriticalCid didn't really create those themes. He made the videos of them. The original creator of the unified themes and artwork was Gibawhoo who released them in Photoshop and then myself and a few others at the hyperpsin forums converted them into Hyperspin themes. Criticalcid then recorded video of those themes and released them for use with Launchbox. They have been the work of a group of people.

You can get the game movies from emumovies for free. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Oh, sorry for not giving credits properly, i apologize for that

9 hours ago, Styphelus said:

You can get the game movies from emumovies for free. Hope that helps.

I know, but only the low quality ones, and that is the ones that i'm using