LaunchBox Community Forums
DOS76

Marvel Comics A-Z in LaunchBox

Comic Utility Belt is pretty straight forward. Just follow the different sections starting at the top and select what type of operation to perform in the lower section.

Having said that, I really recommend you reconsider trying to use LaunchBox to organize comic books. It really is more trouble than it is worth. Like DOS76 said earlier, maintaining, adding, etc., becomes unsustainable very quickly.

ComicRack is the way to go, and following ComicRackManual will give you all the info you need on setting it up, using it, adding comics, etc. https://sites.google.com/site/comicrackmanual/

You can always call ComicRack from LaunchBox/Bigbox for a pretty seamless experience after getting ComicRack configured.

I don't even know if you can download ComicRack any longer.

15 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

I don't even know if you can download ComicRack any longer.

You can download it from 3rd party web sites. I have compared the installer with my old installer I downloaded from the old, official web site, and so far the files have matched.

12 minutes ago, A Retro guy said:

well i would like a tutorial video for comic readers like YAC and comic rack pls

Your best bet for Yacreader is the official website. There is a FAQ and a forum.

1 hour ago, A Retro guy said:

well i would like a tutorial video for comic readers like YAC and comic rack pls

Your are going to find a lot of people are not just going to make a tutorial when asked. Most are doing emulation things in their own free time so not many are going to jump and say "Sure I will make a tutorial for you". You are going to have to start doing a lot of searching and reading. Most programs will have a FAQ and/or a forum that is always the best starting point.

2 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Your are going to find a lot of people are not just going to make a tutorial when asked. Most are doing emulation things in their own free time so not many are going to jump and say "Sure I will make a tutorial for you". You are going to have to start doing a lot of searching and reading. Most programs will have a FAQ and/or a forum that is always the best starting point.

Ok and i also kinda figured some stuff out with YAC reader so i'm kinda good right now. [PS. I now have every single sonic archie comic that i can read thoru YAC reader so NOICE...... well at the very least the main sonic archie series but still.]