Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
DOS76

Marvel Comics A-Z in LaunchBox

Recommended Posts

Comic Utility Belt is pretty straight forward. Just follow the different sections starting at the top and select what type of operation to perform in the lower section.

Having said that, I really recommend you reconsider trying to use LaunchBox to organize comic books. It really is more trouble than it is worth. Like DOS76 said earlier, maintaining, adding, etc., becomes unsustainable very quickly.

ComicRack is the way to go, and following ComicRackManual will give you all the info you need on setting it up, using it, adding comics, etc. https://sites.google.com/site/comicrackmanual/

You can always call ComicRack from LaunchBox/Bigbox for a pretty seamless experience after getting ComicRack configured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know if you can download ComicRack any longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

I don't even know if you can download ComicRack any longer.

You can download it from 3rd party web sites. I have compared the installer with my old installer I downloaded from the old, official web site, and so far the files have matched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, A Retro guy said:

well i would like a tutorial video for comic readers like YAC and comic rack pls

Your best bet for Yacreader is the official website. There is a FAQ and a forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A Retro guy said:

well i would like a tutorial video for comic readers like YAC and comic rack pls

Your are going to find a lot of people are not just going to make a tutorial when asked. Most are doing emulation things in their own free time so not many are going to jump and say "Sure I will make a tutorial for you". You are going to have to start doing a lot of searching and reading. Most programs will have a FAQ and/or a forum that is always the best starting point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Your are going to find a lot of people are not just going to make a tutorial when asked. Most are doing emulation things in their own free time so not many are going to jump and say "Sure I will make a tutorial for you". You are going to have to start doing a lot of searching and reading. Most programs will have a FAQ and/or a forum that is always the best starting point.

Ok and i also kinda figured some stuff out with YAC reader so i'm kinda good right now. [PS. I now have every single sonic archie comic that i can read thoru YAC reader so NOICE...... well at the very least the main sonic archie series but still.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...