LaunchBox Community Forums
RandyMackDaddy

Wrong mp4 from emumovies.

I just noticed my super Mario Bros. Video on big box is for super Mario Bros. 3. So I went in and edited it. Found super Mario in the database, updated it. Still shows the mp4 for 3. How can I remove that video? Where can I edit which video I see?

Edited by RandyMackDaddy
Spelling

From what I can tell.... The default game video will be in the x;\LaunchBox\Videos\platform directory. 

D:\LaunchBox\Videos\Nintendo 64\Super Mario 64.mp4

But.... if you also have a video in the Theme directory...

D:\LaunchBox\Videos\Nintendo 64\Theme\Super Mario 64.mp4

...the one on the Theme directory will show in BB (and the prior one showing in LB). 

33 minutes ago, JoeViking245 said:

From what I can tell.... The default game video will be in the x;\LaunchBox\Videos\platform directory. 

D:\LaunchBox\Videos\Nintendo 64\Super Mario 64.mp4

But.... if you also have a video in the Theme directory...

D:\LaunchBox\Videos\Nintendo 64\Theme\Super Mario 64.mp4

...the one on the Theme directory will show in BB (and the prior one showing in LB). 

This is correct, but only if you have selected the option in BigBox to "Prioritize Game Theme Videos". If you do not have it checked it will show the one in non theme folder if a video exists there. 

I'll have to check my big box setup because I have the same issue. I'm also having another issue where playlists are playing the wrong video. For example when I look at the flying category in my windows game I only have No Man's Sky so it should show that game clip. Instead it's playing a clip for Five nights at Freddy's.