LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox 9.0 Change Log

Lordmonkus

22 hours ago, Lordmonkus said:

9.0 is not a beta release though, it's an official stable build.

Found the issue.  The servers must of been bogged down at the time of download.  It wasn't until I unchecked "Download in Background" when I actually saw the progress bar show.  Ran the update today and it was quick as usual.

The cleanup helped remove over 35,000 duplicate images/videos saving me about 60GB's which is awesome. I still have lots of "duplicate" images though. It would be nice to add an option to check for file names also. Most of what I'm seeing now are:

File_A.png

Fille_A-01.png

File_A-02.png etc. I'd like to clean those up too. I tried to do that manually but when I search in windows 10 in the images folders for simply -02.png I'm not getting results.

14 minutes ago, chiukian said:

The cleanup helped remove over 35,000 duplicate images/videos saving me about 60GB's which is awesome. I still have lots of "duplicate" images though. It would be nice to add an option to check for file names also. Most of what I'm seeing now are:

File_A.png

Fille_A-01.png

File_A-02.png etc. I'd like to clean those up too. I tried to do that manually but when I search in windows 10 in the images folders for simply -02.png I'm not getting results.

Try doing a search with asterisks: *02.*
With the above (and dont forget the period before the last asterisk) you are searching for everything that ends with 02 and that has any extension, in case you want to dig for jpg, png, gif, mp4, mpg, whatever.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kondorito said:

Try doing a search with asterisks: *02.*
With the above (and dont forget the period before the last asterisk) you are searching for everything that ends with 02 and that has any extension, in case you want to dig for jpg, png, gif, mp4, mpg, whatever.

Awesome tip Kondorito! This worked perfectly for me. Thanks

• Like 1