LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Console & Game Themed Bezels (Updated 10/31/2023)

Orionsangel

I love the overlays. Got them loaded (and worth a donation).

I wondered if anyone has a suggestion or has already played with the resolution needed to fit into the "screen space". I'm having a really hard time guessing how to fit it. In retroarch you can only go up and down by the degrees they've provided. If I had some idea I could edit the cfg manually. Currently I'm at a 1920x1080 normal monitor resolution.

Any help would be welcome. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I made this bezel a while back for the Streets Of Rage games on Sega Genesis for Retroarch. Today I updated it a little bit and decided to release it. Seems appropriate now with the release of Streets of Rage 4. I hope you guys like it.

sor.png

Edited by Orionsangel

• 1 month later...

Hey Orion's Angel! Could you also share bezels without the CRT-like frame, that is, just the borders? I'm just interested in filling the black spaces which a 4:3 picture produces in a 16:9 display, so I don't really need the tube deformation and scanlines.

Actually I play very few systems using 4:3 aspect ratio, which are Genesis (MegaDrive), SNES and arcade (mainly NeoGeo and CPS1, 2 and 3 using FBNeo), so I would only need overlays for these. If you think it's too complicated to create overlays without the tube frame, I would be happy if you could guide me through the creation of them using your art.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and work. ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, dezraj said:

Hey Orion's Angel! Could you also share bezels without the CRT-like frame, that is, just the borders? I'm just interested in filling the black spaces which a 4:3 picture produces in a 16:9 display, so I don't really need the tube deformation and scanlines.

Actually I play very few systems using 4:3 aspect ratio, which are Genesis (MegaDrive), SNES and arcade (mainly NeoGeo and CPS1, 2 and 3 using FBNeo), so I would only need overlays for these. If you think it's too complicated to create overlays without the tube frame, I would be happy if you could guide me through the creation of them using your art.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and work. ?

You mean without the dirty CRT overlay screen or without the inner frame?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 2:27 PM, Orionsangel said:

You mean without the dirty CRT overlay screen or without the inner frame?

Hey Orionsangel! I'm sorry for the late reply! ?

I think I mean an overlay just like this one for official Dungeons and Dragons compilation:

https://youtu.be/6s5pQEP8SmU

If you look closely, you'll notice they also made small top and bottom frames for this overlay, but I suppose just the left and right frames are ok for me for 4:3 content displayed in 16:9 screens.

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Edited by dezraj

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...