LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Console & Game Themed Bezels (Updated 4/01/2023)

Orionsangel

On 10/18/2020 at 11:20 PM, Orionsangel said:

Thank you HyperspaceMadness for allowing me to use his amazing reflection shaders. Here I reworked my Playstation console bezel to work with his shaders. His reflection shaders are a game changer for the bezel community!

Playstation (1).png

Playstation (2).png

Playstation (3).png

Playstation (4).png

Hi, friend! 

FIrst of all THANKS for your great work!

I've downloaded your pack at OP, but it seems to be that reworked ones aren't there, however, I've found some of them from your YouTube channel.

I'd like to know if you've a place where we could get them, organized by folders (like GitHub, or something).

Also, I'd like to know if you're planning to add Arcade type overlays, while keeping their original style machine, as you did with consoles (I'm thinking of Neo.Geo MVS, as example)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by KaaMoS

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 03/05/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 03/11/2021)
  • 1 month later...

Here are some NES Boxart Themed Bezels for Retroarch that I made on a whim. Each based on a famous developer of NES games. Nothing fancy here. Just an idea that came to me and I started tinkering. I wasn't even gonna share them but then I thought why not. Someone might like them.

It uses the HyperspaceMadness Shader 

Konami.png

Capcom.png

Jaleco.png

Sunsoft.png

Namco.png

Tengen.png

LJN.png

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 04/19/2021)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 05/10/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 05/11/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 05/17/2021)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 06/07/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 06/15/2021)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 07/05/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 07/13/2021)
  • 2 months later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console Themed Overlays (Updated 09/24/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console & Game Themed Bezels (Updated 10/01/2021)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Console & Game Themed Bezels (Updated 10/25/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...