LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/25/2024)

Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/30/2021)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 3:50 AM, brentg said:

Is Pack 3 available yet?  I see the link on first post still has old date.

Thanks

Brent

Yes. here are all the links

You can download Pack #3 at Mediafire - https://bit.ly/2Pb2SOo

You can download Pack #2 at Mediafire - https://bit.ly/3dfn5uh

You can download Pack #1 at Mediafire - https://bit.ly/39r1jCu

Edited by Orionsangel

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 04/26/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 04/27/2021)
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 05/27/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/05/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/15/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 5:48 AM, Dreamstate said:

Downloaded your last pack to get the copies of the bezels i cleaned that you used. I gotta say that after doing hundreds of vertical MAME overlays for the last year and a half I had no idea how much I missed having the sides with the arcade and the cabinet visible until I just did this one. Having them adds to the immersion when I'm going full screen In horizontal mode. Darkened one really quick and put Mr Retrolust's reflection on it... man, I absolutely love it. I'm going to have to do some of my personal faves up using your work as a base. Thanks for doing these.

111.png

120.png

That's very impressive. I love it. I'll be using these myself if you make them available. Glad I could contribute. 

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 06/25/2021)
2 hours ago, Dreamstate said:

To me that's a major compliment coming from you. Appreciated thank you. Not too many people like my altered stuff. Too dark, blah blah. I use a projector so the image on my vertical MAME cabs is huge and life size. It needs to be darker so it's not blinding at that size, and i like the darker arcade look regardless. I'll post these here as I complete them then? Cheers. I'll probably end up doing a bunch. The new raw bezels I'll be using are or will be on the MAME forum or Mr Do's site.

1.png

4.png

That's a cool idea. Good thinking. The irony is most arcades are dark and the screens look brighter as a result. So it makes sense to have a bezels that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/03/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 07/12/2021)