LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/25/2024)

Orionsangel

Excellent work on these realistic Arcade bezels !!!

While extracting I get a few questions to overwrite some files,

should I overwrite them or rename them ? (First few where, spyhunt, shinobi, ....)

Maybe these are updated files ? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Soxbrother
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Soxbrother said:

Excellent work on these realistic Arcade bezels !!!

While extracting I get a few questions to overwrite some files,

should I overwrite them or rename them ? (First few where, spyhunt, shinobi, ....)

Maybe these are updated files ? 

Thanks in advance.

Thank you. I rename the old one and always use the newest one.

Edited by Orionsangel

Hi again,

I've just followed your tutorial for adding the bezels to Mame and already tried one game.

It turned out I that needed to enable the HLSL settings, to get all the options.

My question for you : is there a way to auto scale the video to fit these bezels, like in retroarch ?

I've just found out, that the HLSL settings don't save, like for instance I had set the quadric  distortion to 0.22,

like you said in the tutorial and now when I start the game, the setting defaulted back  to 0.0.

Is there any way to have it save the quadric distortion setting ?

23 minutes ago, Soxbrother said:

I've just found out, that the HLSL settings don't save, like for instance I had set the quadric  distortion to 0.22,

like you said in the tutorial and now when I start the game, the setting defaulted back  to 0.0.

Is there any way to have it save the quadric distortion setting ?

The settings while in game are not supposed to save, you have to edit the ini file.

1 hour ago, Orionsangel said:

You're welcome guys. I was a little nervous to make these ones because of  the sexual content but I avoided a youtube taking down of the videos by showcasing as little of the sexuality as possible. 

Weird that guns and violence in video games have lots less censorship than some pixelated nipples lol the world is a strange place.

• Like 2