LaunchBox Community Forums

Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/25/2024)

Orionsangel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loving the look with HyperspaceMadness’s Reflective Shader. I am using them for the consoles now and it's another level.

I downloaded the first page pack and looked on HyperspaceMadness’s Reflective Shader forum post plus Duimons.

Are yours available anywhere? as I couldn't find them.

Thanks

Brent

• Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 02/25/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/03/2021)
  • Orionsangel changed the title to Orionsangel's Realistic Arcade Overlays for MAME & Retroarch (Updated 03/10/2021)

ORION:
Thank you so much!
I found your bezels in another place, the realistic arcade collection, but it is old, I see you have many many more new ones here, but I do not see an updated zip.

Is there an up to date file I can download to complete my collection?
Many of the new ones are gorgeous and I would like to have a complete up to date package, do you have a place to look for updated versions?
Thanks again, you are amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I’m currently working on one my next videos which will showcase the third pack of my realistic arcade bezels. Which is code named, Arcadium. This will feature my standard realistic arcade bezels for Retroarch. The download link will be in the description. If all goes well expect it pretty soon. It’s taken really long with all the crazy stuff happening this last year. Thanks for all the support and especially those that contribute to this community. Whom without I could not make most of these bezels.

Edited by Orionsangel
  • Like 1