LaunchBox Community Forums

PASC CE (Wip) Editor - video update

y2guru

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Undertherainbow said:

Looks amazing , i just hope to see it my self in action before i grow old and wither :P

P.S

i am interested in one feature , i came to love autohide wheel (from logos), could it be done?

Thanks a lot! i'm making some pretty good progress … ill post another video this sunday.   as for the autohide wheel, what do you mean exactly?  once you have selected a game or platform the wheel hides until you tap left/right or up/down?

4 hours ago, ea4492 said:

This program will great for people who have ideas for a theme, but don't know how to code like me.

That is exactly why I am doing this, there are so many talented people in this community but not everyone can or wants to code.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y2guru said:

That is exactly why I am doing this, there are so many talented people in this community but not everyone can or wants to code.

I'm affraid I will make 20 different themes when you release this weapon of mass creativity bro :D Really looking foreward to the creative explosion this will bring, keep up the great work! \m/

30 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

I'm affraid I will make 20 different themes when you release this weapon of mass creativity bro :D Really looking foreward to the creative explosion this will bring, keep up the great work! \m/

That is exactly what I want to see happen ?

• Game On 1

2 hours ago, bbweiners said:

Do you have any ideas as to when you might release this?

I would like to say by end of February (this year)  but.....  so far the things I consider hard to do end up being easy and the things I consider easy take days to figure out (I'm very new to WPF coding, so I learn and experiment as I go)       perhaps with a live stream this weekend or another youtube video you will see how pretty close this app is for release.