LaunchBox Community Forums

CoinOP

faeran

Ok, it s exactly the file I have. So here´s the problem: If I use this file on BB, the snaps videos are ok. But I want to change the font on the Game List View on CTC. The only file for CTC is the 2.0. So I take it and change the font and do nothing on the video part. When I publish, the videos are not showing. I am usinc CTC 2.3.

34 minutes ago, mtib said:

Maybe I need an old version of CTC?

You should never do this. Newer versions of the CTC are required for compatibility purposes. You'll end up causing issues with published themes if you use older versions of the CTC.

Not sure if it will help, but I just went and updated the CTC files for this theme as well, which you can now download.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello,

Hoping I'm posting in the right forum.

Has anyone else had distorted images in the both the platform and games list wheel with CoinOp?

The images are fine in LB but not when using BB.

Cleared the image cache in BB.

Deleted and redownloaded CoinOp.

CoinOp v2.1 , LB v12.13

Thanks

Screen.thumb.jpg.e6b15c1b3c97496c808c21c2bba66deb.jpg

5 hours ago, ArcadeMayhem said:

Hello,

Hoping I'm posting in the right forum.

Has anyone else had distorted images in the both the platform and games list wheel with CoinOp?

The images are fine in LB but not when using BB.

Cleared the image cache in BB.

Deleted and redownloaded CoinOp.

CoinOp v2.1 , LB v12.13

Thanks

Screen.thumb.jpg.e6b15c1b3c97496c808c21c2bba66deb.jpg

Users usually see this when running outdated graphics drivers, or if they have the nahimic service running in the background. Get the latest graphics drivers from the manufacturer of the graphics card and disable nahimic if you find it and see if that helps.

Hey faeran,

Thanks for the reply.

I made sure I didnt have the "nahimic" service running.

Im using Intel UHD 770 graphics off the CPU with latest drivers.  I will reinstall those and see.  I have an old nvidia card and will install that to see if the issue persists.  

Hopefully that fixes the issue.

Appreciate the insight.

• 5 months later...

Hello faeran, I just started using your clean and simple theme for a gun arcade build. I did some small changes on the cabinet and was wondering what can I edit to remove video reflection as it overlaps the gun arcade control panel I put it.

*edit - I noticed platform videos do not use reflections 

Untitleddd.png

Edited by drewjbx

14 hours ago, drewjbx said:

Hello faeran, I just started using your clean and simple theme for a gun arcade build. I did some small changes on the cabinet and was wondering what can I edit to remove video reflection as it overlaps the gun arcade control panel I put it.

*edit - I noticed platform videos do not use reflections 

Untitleddd.png

From what I remember it's a separate element that you would need to delete. I can't really remember what I called it, but it would probably be one of the video elements.

This is definitely one of those themes I should circle back to and update at some point.

On 1/26/2023 at 7:52 AM, faeran said:

From what I remember it's a separate element that you would need to delete. I can't really remember what I called it, but it would probably be one of the video elements.

This is definitely one of those themes I should circle back to and update at some point.

Thanks I did find it under the sections top and bottom reflections... rather than deleting the sections I just changed opacity to 0, problem solved. I did have another question about the tv noise gif, is the duration adjustable? I cannot seem to find anything. When a game is selected the video takes 1 or 2 seconds too long to display after the animated gif 

Edited by drewjbx

• 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, The Papaw said:

@faeranDownloaded v3 and no videos playing for me. Tried both players. Side note: I'm NOT using default video folders locations. Anyone else?

Works fine here. If you are not using default folder locations did you update LB folder paths for each platform inside of LB?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Works fine here. If you are not using default folder locations did you update LB folder paths for each platform inside of LB?

Yes Sir, only this theme having issue.  Just wanted to see how the update was looking. All my other themes are working fine. Thought maybe it is a path issue in the theme maybe???

Just now, The Papaw said:

Yes Sir, only this theme having issue.  Just wanted to see how the update was looking. All my other themes are working fine. Thought maybe it is a path issue in the theme maybe???

Should not be a path issue with the theme. Its coded using standard bindings. Just tested moving videos for a couple platforms (6 in total) to a custom folder and updating the path for videos in LB and theme works fine. I would double check the video path (Edit the platform in LB and make sure in the folders tab the video path is correct). Unsure why only this theme would be an issue. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Should not be a path issue with the theme. Its coded using standard bindings. Just tested moving videos for a couple platforms (6 in total) to a custom folder and updating the path for videos in LB and theme works fine. I would double check the video path (Edit the platform in LB and make sure in the folders tab the video path is correct). Unsure why only this theme would be an issue. 

I might have something screwy going on, my video paths seem ok and other themes are working, but I have noticed an issue in LB where for some reason the media section isn't showing anything for ONLY for Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2 & Sony Playstation 3? I reckon I need to try and figure that one out (or post somewhere else about it later)

37 minutes ago, The Papaw said:

I might have something screwy going on, my video paths seem ok and other themes are working, but I have noticed an issue in LB where for some reason the media section isn't showing anything for ONLY for Sony Playstation, Sony Playstation 2 & Sony Playstation 3? I reckon I need to try and figure that one out (or post somewhere else about it later)

Hopefully you'll figure it out, just know that it won't be this theme causing that kind of issue as it uses the stock vanilla video control with nothing special about it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, faeran said:

Hopefully you'll figure it out, just know that it won't be this theme causing that kind of issue as it uses the stock vanilla video control with nothing special about it.

Just now getting time to look into it more, your the theme king! I'm gonna post something about the other issue and see if that one can get figured out first. Then I can come back to this one, thanks @Retro808 for replying as well.