LaunchBox Community Forums
steelcityjj

GameLoader RH tutorial?

Hi,

I am running old versions of mame, launchbox and RHLOADER because it all works.  I tried updating things and stuff stopped working so I stayed with the older versions of things. 

The latest version of RH LOADER does have an exit option in the settings.

RH LOADER 334 from emuline 

Hi  @Fablog,

I rebuild my control panel to have an exit button. To get gameloader to exit properly I had to set all my controls using the typex_config_2.0 and jconfig depending on the game. You may only need to do one of these but do both is needed.

Copy the input.bin and typexconfig.bin in your "..\SV" folder to all your games so that all the controls are completely configured.

then to exit the emulator without any errors.

change the following

You'll then need to run the "Game Loader Config" then do the following below:

Windows 10, "C: \ Users \ USER NAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"
Windows XP, "C: \ Documents and Settings \ USER NAME \ Application Data \ Game Loader All RH \ TTX.ini"

-Open TTX.ini with notepad and modify this:

[Ignore]
Warning=agree

Game Monitor =1

13 hours ago, bman83 said:

then to exit the emulator without any errors.

change the following

Hi @bman83,

I don't understand! What do I have to change?

Thanks!

Hi @Fablog

I have worked through getting the game rh loader to work. Does your system work? What questions do you have.

cheers Bman

So as far as I remember, Each game also has executable.   I remember making a .txt file as the "dummy" executable for an emulator. And then selecting the game.exe for the RHLOADER game boot file. 

Edited by bman83
clarification

One issue I've run into is that if I launch Game Loader All RH from Launchbox, some setting seem to be ignored. For example, I'll have a it configured to run a game windowed at a high resolution, and that will work if I launch Game Loader All RH from Windows File Explorer, but if I launch it from Launchbox, those setting are ignored and the game will launch fullscreen at a low resolution. Has anyone else run into this or know of a workaround?