Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

Nice! I aspire to get my collection to that point.

May I ask how much room that is taking up (also do you use a NAS or ?? for storage)

And any chance you would post a "platform audit" of all your platforms and totals (I mean they all are in the video, but I would love to have a list to compare against... I'm only at 50-ish systems in so quite a long ways to go for mine to get anywhere close to yours LOL)

How many total games is your collection now?!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JRavens said:

Nice! I aspire to get my collection to that point.

May I ask how much room that is taking up (also do you use a NAS or ?? for storage)

And any chance you would post a "platform audit" of all your platforms and totals (I mean they all are in the video, but I would love to have a list to compare against... I'm only at 50-ish systems in so quite a long ways to go for mine to get anywhere close to yours LOL)

How many total games is your collection now?!?

This take up around 10TB over 4 drives, I've used different drives for specific purposes, specifically PS on it's own (big files), my local C drive for weird and wonderful roms that need to be near their emulators as well as a couple of other bigger drives for most of the other roms.  I don't use a NAS but I expect that may return to haunt me... lol. As for a platform audit, I have a list of all systems and games count breakdowns on the YT page, is that what you're looking for? I don't have a complete breakdown of every system with every game, that would be... difficult... :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mcfly 2019 said:

As for a platform audit, I have a list of all systems and games count breakdowns on the YT page, is that what you're looking for? I don't have a complete breakdown of every system with every game, that would be... difficult... :)

Oh duh... sorry I didn't actually go to the YT page (I just watched the embedded video here). Yep that's the list I was interested in ;)

Thanks for sharing and good luck with your build!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, Mcfly 2019 said:

I just uploaded a video of my collection for your perusal - first time builder, be kind!! 

Looks great! well done~

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome collection! I'm just going to assume you're familiar with craiganderson for some of these systems haha. 

I'd love to know what you're using to emulate the following systems:

apple i 4

banpresto 33

brezzasoft crystal system 3

coleco adam 1

coleco telstar 9

ibm 1945

infocom 337

magnavox odyssey 1

tesla pmd 85 26

(haven't even heard of some of them).

Thanks!

Edited by fromlostdays
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fromlostdays said:

Awesome collection! I'm just going to assume you're familiar with craiganderson for some of these systems haha. 

I'd love to know what you're using to emulate the following systems:

apple i 4

banpresto 33

brezzasoft crystal system 3

coleco adam 1

coleco telstar 9

ibm 1945

infocom 337

magnavox odyssey 1

tesla pmd 85 26

(haven't even heard of some of them).

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Craig Anderson, have I used some of his videos or something else? If I have, then apologies for not knowing who he is :/

System emulators;

Apple I - POM1   pom1.sourceforge.net

Banpresto - MAMEP64 0.160

Brezzasoft Crystal System - MAME 0.168

Coleco Adam - Virtual Adam 1.03

Coleco Telstar - WinArcadia 17.6.0.1

IBM - PCemV14Win

Infocom - Frotz 1.1.8

Magnavox Odyssey - WinArcadia 17.6.0.1

Tesla PMD 85 - PMD85v13p

 

Not all games work flawlessly, some do need to be individually 'tweaked'. I haven't played all games to check :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much!

No, he was just a guy who used to be (maybe still is) in the scene, and his thing was getting really obscure systems up and running. I'm talking about stuff like ALF. Thanks again! Just when I think I'm finished (I have close to 100 individual systems) new stuff keeps popping up!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can check Craig's stuff out here.

http://craigandersonthemes.weebly.com/

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×