LaunchBox Community Forums
sucramjd

Launchbox Teknoparrot Rocketlauncher tutorial

Posted (edited)

Guide on how to set up Teknoparrot with launchbox and rocketlauncher, make sure to add txt extension in rocket launcher and tick virtual emulator under global properties on Pc launcher, next up Taito Type x :)  sorry about my poor editing I was in a rush, no crappy music either think it's kind of distracting when watching a tutorial.

Edited by sucramjd

New video guide on how to get this working without rocketlauncher and me talking you guys through it enjoy :)

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this, but Is it possible to set this up and get it working WITHOUT Rocket Launcher? I hate RL.

Hi, yes just watch the video with the red background above your post no rocketlauncher involved, just Teknoparrot and Launchbox :)

Hey there, Can anyone tell me how I can exit out of a Teknoparrot game. Esc on the keyboard works obviously but while in BigBox on an arcade cabinet my mapped button for 'close active window' will not work. Works for everything else. I tried to use a running AHK for an esc command but still no luck. Is there a working AHK for ESC that I can map to Joy1 Button 9 ?