LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Ringwide, Ringedge, LIndbergh, Namco ES3 video files

sucramjd

49 minutes ago, zugswang said:

Rep is hidden now compared to before, but it was just an observation, but I think it was better as it was.

It must be down to the people that maintain it , as it has also happened on Hyperspin.

As for Firefox, I use it and it does not resume for me. Maybe I need to look at the settings.

Thanks for info.

With Firefox, if a download fails, you should be able to just hit "Retry", and it should resume where it left off.

3 hours ago, zugswang said:

Not for me unfortunately.

Launchbox is the only site that IDM does not just automatically work for me, that's why it was so obvious something had changed after all the years of not even thinking about it.

It's only the last week or so since the site update that it no longer works.

Oh well, i will just not bother downloading anything large until I find a better browser to download on Launchbox.

So if you right click on the item downloading in FireFox you do not get an option to Pause?

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.51.42 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, sucramjd said:

Well i still can't upload anything here, so here's the YouTube video with mega download link for all those who want it :)

I was just telling myself that I was going to repost in my old topic🤣

, by force of circumstances: /

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! @sucramjd @zugswang @Jason Carr

news from your side?

It's really bad, it's time of year when there are the most games released and where I have the most things to share

! For my part nothing has always changed "this damn error 200".

From what I see that does not affect everyone since there is new content, the last time I uploaded was in August and perfect, never had a problem ..

Don't hesitate jason to send me a little notification when you think the problem is solved !

On 9/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Same ! "error 200" since yesterday :( (the upload does not start) @Jason Carr is aware

@PaDeMoNiuM  & @sucramjd: Was this ever resolved for you? It's been a month and I still get this error, but only on the zip file, everything else seems to upload like screenshots. Other folks appear to be submitting/uploading themes without any issues recently ( @faeran@jhayes0027 just a couple)

There must be a common denominator that is blocking some of us from uploading zip files. I can upload to g-drive, youtube, etc. fine. Something from Invision Community seems to be blocking it. I don't see any follow-up post from @Jason Carr since the Sept. 16th post. 

Edited by The Papaw

6 hours ago, The Papaw said:

@PaDeMoNiuM  & @sucramjd: Cela a-t-il déjà été résolu pour vous ? Cela fait un mois et j'obtiens toujours cette erreur, mais uniquement sur le fichier zip, tout le reste semble télécharger comme des captures d'écran. D'autres personnes semblent soumettre/télécharger des thèmes sans aucun problème récemment (@faeran@jhayes0027 juste un couple)

Il doit y avoir un dénominateur commun qui empêche certains d'entre nous de télécharger des fichiers zip. Je peux télécharger sur g-drive, youtube, etc. très bien. Quelque chose de la communauté Invision semble le bloquer. Je ne vois aucun post de suivi de@Jason Carr depuis le poste du 16 septembre. 

Ah, it reassures me to know that I'm not the only one. A small observation (which may help Jason) and you will have to try on your side too @La papaye but for my part same problem with hyper.fe I would have to try emumovies.

What is the connection? It seems to me that all 3 share the same interface ...?

Which does not help me at all since it is as if I was banned from any upload / share...😅😮

11 minutes ago, sucramjd said:

Just tried again, same thing though error code -200🤬

I just tried with a 2.6 mb mp4 file and it went!

But always the same on larger files (mp4 or zip)😆

17 minutes ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Ah, it reassures me to know that I'm not the only one. A small observation (which may help Jason) and you will have to try on your side too @La papaye but for my part same problem with hyper.fe I would have to try emumovies.

What is the connection? It seems to me that all 3 share the same interface ...?

Which does not help me at all since it is as if I was banned from any upload / share...😅😮

I am guessing that the host server(s) are blocking us for one reason or another. Maybe due to our ISPs or a setting or maybe account issues on the server (forum software). emumovies is hosted in the same palce as Launchbox, just scroll down to the bootom of their forums page and it says "Powered by Invision Community"

3 minutes ago, The Papaw said:

I am guessing that the host server(s) are blocking us for one reason or another. Maybe due to our ISPs or a setting or maybe account issues on the server (forum software). emumovies is hosted in the same palce as Launchbox, just scroll down to the bootom of their forums page and it says "Powered by Invision Community"

Ouch I feel that we have for a moment with this problem.

if it can help my providers in france it's "free."

6 minutes ago, The Papaw said:

Mon thème zip ne fait que 66,1 Mo et il se bloque. Il doit y avoir une limite de taille sur nous ou quelque chose. Je vais voir la taille d'un fichier que je peux mettre au travail.

I will try from another computer also I want you to know!

Well, I have tried from 3 different browsers, tried creating a new LB test account, changed my IP address, it's got me stumped. Biggest file I can upload it less than 10mb.>:(

I uploaded the theme to g-drive for now

Videos for it are on Youtube:

and the Marquee views:

G-drive link to download is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w-1tQJnTUdXPZ2xZnEG_Gtcx0xeY6XRM/view?usp=sharing

Edited by The Papaw
  • Like 1