LaunchBox Community Forums
viking

COLORFUL platform video set

Thank you guys 😊

About specific platform requests :
Please, read all the detail text of the "Download Page". I update it regularly. In particular the chapters "PATREON" and "PLATFORM COVERED". I explain in detail the first videos batch. (Unhide the spoiler balise)

@bbneo I understand your remark and I expected it. I would do an illustrated post about guidline, to explain my design choices.
In the meantime and in a few words:
I find the result more elegant with breathing space. The idea is that the illustration fits in a central square, leaving more freedom for the theme creator. (4:3 screen for example) It also gives me the opportunity to create a false scale effect. (TVs from 1970 are smaller than 2017 one) And finally, proven photo sources in sufficient resolution is very complicated in 4K. This allows me not to degrade the final rendering.
Here are some reasons for my choices! All taken while learning from my mistakes on Nostalgia.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, viking said:

About specific platform requests :
Please, read all the detail text of the "Download Page". I update it regularly. In particular the chapters "PATREON" and "PLATFORM COVERED". I explain in detail the first videos batch. (Unhide the spoiler balise)

Saw the Patreon section. Good luck with it.

Your "Platform Covered" section doesn't include any mention of either Cave or the U.S. Super Nintendo. I was just asking if you would put them on your list.

Posted (edited)

For patreon section, I talking about detail for number of platform covered on the first batch and why I make this choice. I whant to finish this list first. It's not a "commercial" message!

Edited by viking