LaunchBox Community Forums

Not Getting Clear Logos on Game Wheel on Unifed Theme

Dhenny42

33 minutes ago, Dhenny42 said:

Thank you for getting back to me.. It still did not work. I refresh all images and I still do not get clear logos for certain systems. 

So you are just missing images for some systems, not all correct?

If so, do you have images downloaded for those systems in their correct folders and named exactly as the system is named in your set-up?

Okay u been a big help.. you are correct I had to change the label on how they are written in LB, also I figured out you can change the image in LB by right clicking and added clear logo and set it to clear logo. Thanks for the assistance on this one..,

I do have another question my pc is not made for gaming and I am putting my LB/BB on TB external to add to my gaming pc I just received.. but LB is still pointing to my C drive, how can I point everything to my D drive external so all the info comes to my next pc?