LaunchBox Community Forums
hbusa

BigBox on android

If we buy LaunchBox on android will we receive BigBox on android when its available or will it be a new purchase?

LaunchBox and Big Box on Android will be the same application. Basically, I'll be adding views to the Android app to behave like Big Box. So no additional purchases. :)

• Game On 1

5 minutes ago, returnZeroCool said:

Is there or will there be a version optimised for Android TV?

I do most of my development/testing on Android TV, so I would argue that the current version is optimized for Android TV. There's no reason that a separate version needs to be made in order for it to be optimized for Android TV; that's a misnomer.

16 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

LaunchBox and Big Box on Android will be the same application. Basically, I'll be adding views to the Android app to behave like Big Box. So no additional purchases. :)

Dude, having the Big Box interface on my phone or tablet will be epic! Can't wait!

• Like 1

I would love to see the Android TV "Quick Launch" ability added. Any plans for this feature?

3 hours ago, Hexxxer said:

I would love to see the Android TV "Quick Launch" ability added. Any plans for this feature?

I'm guessing you mean putting games on the Android TV home screen? I hadn't thought about it honestly, but that makes sense.

That is correct, not really sure what google calls the feature

Edited by Hexxxer
missed an 's'
  • Like 1