Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

10.2-beta-1 Released


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RULLUR said:

Okay so the KEGA Fusion issue is still going as far as the Pause Menu and coming back shades of green..even after doing what @Jason Carr & @neil9000 both recommended. Thing is I found out what seems to kinda help is when you come back from the already cropped to the upper-left cornered Pause Menu is to just switch between ALT+1 or ALT+2 for Normal or Double and things will look back to normal. Not sure why this seems to be the only way around this for now on my end though.

I kinda hate being somewhat late in testing the Pause Menus for each Emulator I have..but was waiting until I could be able to do it all via the Guide/Home button. Not sure if that one thread for testing the Pause Menu per each Emulator is dead or not..but would like to maybe add some more input since maybe this thread isn't exactly proper to keep mentioning these types of errors I'm coming across as far as that goes

To be honest it will probably be a while before I get back to making any changes or fixes to the pause screens. As I've stated before, both pause and startup screens are finicky at best, due to the fact that you literally have to fight against Windows to implement them, which is why I held off from tackling them for years. There are compatibility issues with the pause screens for sure, but they are working better than I even thought would be possible at first, so I'm happy with them currently as they stand. Feel free to report issues, but honestly I won't be making any changes to them for quite a while.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, the first 10.2 beta is out now with the #3 most-voted item from the last poll: backup and restore options for data and settings. Here's the change log: New Feature: New options f

Alright! Beta 2 is out now with a huge game controller overhaul: New Feature: Game controllers have been completely overhauled in both LaunchBox and Big Box! See below. New

Beta 7 is out now with another fix for the image deletions. I had fixed it for the issue when deleting images from the sidebar, but I hadn't fixed it for the Edit dialog, after viewing the images full

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Android16 said:

Bindings are default. I havent touched controller bindings. But if a button was bound to exit, it would exit on any version.

No, it wouldn't, because bindings were completely overhauled and use different data in the new version. Can you please just check your bindings?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sagaopc said:

@Jason Carr My Xbox Guide doesn't work on launchbox, I disabled guide on Games app, disable gamebar, closes steam and xbox app... but the PS4 guide works!

Most likely there's an app conflicting or something. There are a lot of things that can try and hijack that guide button, so try closing down any other running apps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sagaopc said:

@Jason Carr My Xbox Guide doesn't work on launchbox, I disabled guide on Games app, disable gamebar, closes steam and xbox app... but the PS4 guide works!

I have about the same issue..and I wondered how the XBOX App would be like about that as well even though I've yet to try it. I do know I'm unable to map my Afterglow Controllers through LaunchBox..so because of that I can't use Home/Guide if I play straight from LaunchBox. I can map things through BigBox..so then I can map out even use the Home/Guide button only in that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@RULLUR Pause works in Kega Fusion you just need to set Window Size and Resolution to something that works. What settings are you using for those? I notice if you set resolution to something far below your actual monitor you get the issue you mention. @Jason Carr I believe this was mentioned in the Great Emulator testing thread. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

@RULLUR Pause works in Kega Fusion you just need to set Window Size and Resolution to something that works. What settings are you using for those? I notice if you set resolution to something far below your actual monitor you get the issue you mention. @Jason Carr I believe this was mentioned in the Great Emulator testing thread. 

My Screen is 1366x768..but I thought I once remembered getting the resolution to change even though it's been about forever since I last messed with any of it until today. All I see is things under the Video tab now instead of a place to actually set the resolution size which I guess once was used in a different version. I've always kept it as "Double (Default)" though.

Edited by RULLUR
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RULLUR said:

My Screen is 1366x768..but I thought I once remembered getting the resolution to change even though it's been about forever since I last messed with any of it until today. All I see is things under the Video tab now instead of a place to actually set the resolution size which I guess once was used in a different version. I've always kept it as "Double (Default)" though

What version are you using? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Did you look at the compatibility tab at all?

Yeah..I checked everything you recommended. I'm a little weirded out right now that mine doesn't have all the features I remember as seen with @Retro808's though. Not sure what made this happen..but it would help so much if mine looked that way. I don't even remember where I got this version either

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we use the volume from the keyboard, everything works correctly without slowing down. So it's big box that creates conflict with retroarch when we try to increase or decrease the volume in game

Edited by dov_EL
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just put out yet another new release, 10.4. There was an issue where Big Box was not always saving the bindings when clearing them.

8 hours ago, dov_EL said:

If we use the volume from the keyboard, everything works correctly without slowing down. So it's big box that creates conflict with retroarch when we try to increase or decrease the volume in game

This is certainly interesting; I'm seeing Retroarch go fullscreen and back when I use my button combo. I'm guessing Retroarch can be configured to remove this button combinations. Is this new for the new release?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

I just put out yet another new release, 10.4. There was an issue where Big Box was not always saving the bindings when clearing them.

This is certainly interesting; I'm seeing Retroarch go fullscreen and back when I use my button combo. I'm guessing Retroarch can be configured to remove this button combinations. Is this new for the new release?

1.7.7 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

I mean for Big Box. Is this an issue only for the new releases of LaunchBox? Was it working properly with previous versions?

It works fine for me on our stable release and the latest beta Jason. But I have my LB/BB controls mapped to the same as in Retroarch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...