LaunchBox Community Forums

29 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

VLC supports them so they should both work in Bigbox, webm certainly does as that is what steam videos are usually downloaded as and they play just fine.

Good to know, I’ll have to add VLC support to the the theme creator

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Community Theme Creator for BigBox View File The Community Theme Creator for BigBox is still in development and should be treated as an Alpha build, however it ha

You can also click @y2guru s name and use the follow function

yes they will.  parenting will include new UI Elements:- Grid, Border, DockPanel and StackPanel, which have special properties

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being that noob, but is there any "start from scratch" tutorial ?

i've look for many video in the youtube channel, but i just can't find one that teach how to start from scratch :(

11 minutes ago, Elhora said:

Sorry for being that noob, but is there any "start from scratch" tutorial ?

i've look for many video in the youtube channel, but i just can't find one that teach how to start from scratch :(

I would suggest that you download the theme creator source files of a theme (BannerBox, DirtyOld, LV-101...), open them with the creator and see what it does and how. I believe this is the best way to get an idea of how things work.

On 2/5/2021 at 10:30 PM, devilchi said:

Hey was just wondering if this can do 1080x1920? I want to start on a vertical theme and can't seem to find any way to do so.

As far as I know, this will be available in the next version of the creator tool that @y2guru will release soon (1.0.9.0).

@y2guru I'm working with version 1/17/21 (1.0.8.97), and I'm trying to make a game video conditionally visible based on the platform.  It doesn't seem to hide it though at all, no matter what settings or conditions I put in.  Attached are some screenshots of what I'm trying to do.

game video visibility.jpg

game video visibility conditions.jpg

Hi all. 

A couple of things I'd like to ask. When I go to wheel properties and select which size the wheel should be in the presets. I select an option  and it shows me a load of xaml freezes then crashes.

I'm also trying to make the wheel collapse when not in use but when I go to bigbox its just invisible. Am I right in saying that with collapse on it should be visible on selecting the game and scrolling then when not in use it fades or animates out? Am I supposed to animate this or ???

I love the theme creator its a great bit of kit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 6:52 AM, akelman47 said:

Hi all. 

A couple of things I'd like to ask. When I go to wheel properties and select which size the wheel should be in the presets. I select an option  and it shows me a load of xaml freezes then crashes.

I'm also trying to make the wheel collapse when not in use but when I go to bigbox its just invisible. Am I right in saying that with collapse on it should be visible on selecting the game and scrolling then when not in use it fades or animates out? Am I supposed to animate this or ???

I love the theme creator its a great bit of kit.

need a screen shot of the "load of xaml" and i need to know what options you are taking before this "load of xaml" appears

You should apply an animation to the wheel, "during selection" you want the opacity to go from current to 100% then "once selected" you want the opacity to go from current to 0%, you may want to apply a start time of 5 seconds before it fades out, but thats entirely up to you 

Still loving this tool! I've almost got my theme exactly how I want it. Quick question...is there any way now or planned to do a Pause theme using this? Or is that a different beast all together?

Thx...Piper