LaunchBox Community Forums

34 minutes ago, y2guru said:

Did you add an image ui element and set it to metadata then pick custom image x,?

This is how I have my custom images set up. Each image is imported via metadata. 

image.thumb.png.430de400a0db09de98dc43f102d1ae8d.pngimage.thumb.png.ea60d2928e34743b450aad7ffe0df449.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dluxpnw said:

This is how I have my custom images set up. Each image is imported via metadata. 

image.thumb.png.430de400a0db09de98dc43f102d1ae8d.pngimage.thumb.png.ea60d2928e34743b450aad7ffe0df449.png

And that is totally correct as you are intending to use the launchbox marquee images 👍

I hear you guys. Hopefully I can add marquee support for the DB ID stuff here soon. :)

• Like 2

I have another question regarding the animations.

I have my cd image spinning in one game, but when I select a different game the cd does not return to it's original position.

So lets say I select a game, the cd animation kicks in and it's rotating. When I select a different game, the cd shows up at the rotation point it was in the previosus game. It doesn't not show up upright.

Is there any way to return to cd animation to it's upright position every time you select a new game? I've been playing around with the settings and for the life of me I can't do it.

muchas gracias por este excelente programa @y2guru me ha fascinado.

Bueno trate de ver tus vídeos para crear mi primer tema, pero tengo un problema con las imágenes que no existen. agrego 2 fotos para explicarme mejor.

buena.thumb.png.8a86b032e280366b5b9909ba1e464e55.pngInkedInkedmala_LI.thumb.jpg.8fe4176ed0e08071268914404e59550e.jpgen la primera imagen existen para el juego arcade marquee, game cart y fanart. en la segunda como no existen me ponen otras imágenes como las que están marcadas en la foto.

mi pregunta es si puedo configurar eso, por ejemplo si no esta la marquee que ponga el clear logo o si no encuentra fanart que ponga el box front o ninguna imagen.

gracias por la ayuda y disculpa pero no hablo ingles.

Thank you very much for this excellent program @ y2guru has fascinated me.

Well I tried to watch your videos to create my first theme, but I have a problem with the images that do not exist. I add 2 photos to explain myself better.

In the first image there are for the arcade game marquee, game cart and fanart. in the second, as they do not exist, they put other images like those marked in the photo.

my question is if I can configure that, for example if it is not marked by the clear logo or if it cannot find fanart that puts the box front or no image.

thanks for the help and sorry but i don't speak english.

Thanks @y2guru for creating this application, I have been able to create my own theme thanks to you!

I will be sharing my theme here soon 😊

28 minutes ago, Juzzotec said:

Thanks @y2guru for creating this application, I have been able to create my own theme thanks to you!

I will be sharing my theme here soon 😊

That is awesome!!  I can’t wait to see 👍😊

Hi @y2guru !

I saw the the latest release includes system options, but I cant see how to create it, I edited the theme I was creating with an older version and when I went to bigbox, the options screen still appears with the default BB theme.

Does this update includes that screen or I'm assuming wrong?

This is the screen I want to edit:

image.thumb.png.15380a4392ecd68baa2baaf730d6bb42.png

Thanks for your time!

1 hour ago, exodus_cl said:

Hi @y2guru !

I saw the the latest release includes system options, but I cant see how to create it, I edited the theme I was creating with an older version and when I went to bigbox, the options screen still appears with the default BB theme.

Does this update includes that screen or I'm assuming wrong?

This is the screen I want to edit:

image.thumb.png.15380a4392ecd68baa2baaf730d6bb42.png

Thanks for your time!

Only the first system options panel is available to modify, I have no plans to offer lower level option views

Hi y2guru!

I may have found a bug in the TextGamesView. When I'am viewing the game images and videos fullscreen and return to the view, the animations won't restart/reset. Using the latest build of the tool. Also can we use the flip box button somehow or get rid of it?

5 hours ago, thimolor said:

Hi y2guru!

I may have found a bug in the TextGamesView. When I'am viewing the game images and videos fullscreen and return to the view, the animations won't restart/reset. Using the latest build of the tool. Also can we use the flip box button somehow or get rid of it?

I added a new animation trigger specifically for the textgamesview, you can reach out to @Faeran for more info

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2020 at 3:20 PM, xevidroid said:

Edit: I solved the issue, for future reference: I had forgotten to unblock the .zip. Simply unblocking all .dll files in the install directory fixed the issue.

I have the same problem as you, but although I unlock the downloaded zip, I get that screen full of errors. What I can do?

1 hour ago, Wacom said:

I have the same problem as you, but although I unlock the downloaded zip, I get that screen full of errors. What I can do?

When the screen full of errors pops up, click in the error window, press Ctrl + A, then paste the errors to me 

On 4/24/2020 at 9:26 AM, Styphelus said:

I have another question regarding the animations.

I have my cd image spinning in one game, but when I select a different game the cd does not return to it's original position.

So lets say I select a game, the cd animation kicks in and it's rotating. When I select a different game, the cd shows up at the rotation point it was in the previosus game. It doesn't not show up upright.

Is there any way to return to cd animation to it's upright position every time you select a new game? I've been playing around with the settings and for the life of me I can't do it.

it all depends on how you set up the animation definitions, but …. you can trigger a "Once Selected" animation to change the angle to 0, using a start time of 0 and a duration of 0.  then the animation to make the CD Spin should also be triggered by "Once Selected" and the start time should be anything greater than 0 

8 hours ago, y2guru said:

When the screen full of errors pops up, click in the error window, press Ctrl + A, then paste the errors to me 

at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
   at COMMUNITY_Theme_Creator_for_BigBox.Application.Main()
Initialization of 'COMMUNITY_Theme_Creator_for_BigBox.MainWindow' threw an exception.

I unlock zip file, unzip, and when I run the program a window appears with all those errors and a "cancel" button that when i press will crash.

Excuse my poor english again!

I hope you can help me!

Thank you very much!

25 minutes ago, Wacom said:

at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
   at COMMUNITY_Theme_Creator_for_BigBox.Application.Main()
Initialization of 'COMMUNITY_Theme_Creator_for_BigBox.MainWindow' threw an exception.

I unlock zip file, unzip, and when I run the program a window appears with all those errors and a "cancel" button that when i press will crash.

Excuse my poor english again!

I hope you can help me!

Thank you very much!

Please try downloading 1.0.7.9 again 

12 hours ago, y2guru said:

Please try downloading 1.0.7.9 again 

20 times downloaded, 10 times restart computer and allways the same problem, application exception 😞

ffondo.jpg

Edited by Wacom
More info.