LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

5 hours ago, bryhud said:

Just want to say thanks for these, they are great. Havent really had any issue with any of them except Frogger (see attached) what am I missing here? I can I make it fill the whole black screen area like in yours?

Thanks!

frogger.JPG

Thanks man :) That's weird, are you running it in mame or retroarch? If you use it in mame have you tried downloading the zip file again? I think I know what could be happening, if you used to use Orionsangel bezels you had to resize the screen manually these settings are stored in the nvram folder, if you delete the frogger file it should reset all the settings for this game including the screen settings.

2 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Thanks man :) That's weird, are you running it in mame or retroarch? If you use it in mame have you tried downloading the zip file again? I think I know what could be happening, if you used to use Orionsangel bezels you had to resize the screen manually these settings are stored in the nvram folder, if you delete the frogger file it should reset all the settings for this game including the screen settings.

I did try those so that is probably it, I will give it a shot. Thanks!

• Game On 1