LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

Bloody Wolf aka Battle Rangers arcade mame bezel

A big shout out to @Mr. Do from https://mrdo.mameworld.info/index.php for all his amazing work and letting me clean up the bezels artwork, without him a lot of all of this wasn't possible. Thanks again man!
Thanks guys for all the support and liking my work, I really appreciate it all! Best wishes for 2020, this number feels like Sci-Fi, how time flies since past century ?

bldwolf.zip

bldwolf.thumb.JPG.7b4cac3bf6c0b3756a5c8e8939876917.JPG

Edited by Mr. RetroLust
  • Like 3
  • Unusual Gem 1

I want to thank Mr. RetroLust, @Mr. Do, Orionsangel, and thanks also to all the other authors who create these fantastic bezels for the community and for all the hard work you do! to share it with all of us fans of arcade games. I wish you a happy new year to you and your loved ones! and to the whole community! ☺️

Happy 2020 ??

ny-56.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 2

12 minutes ago, Dreamstate said:

Great collection. I like that it almost looks like the bezels are illuminated by black lighting. It's fantastic and so easy on the eyes. The only thing missing I can really think of is that It would be nice to have full bezels visible instead of the top and bottom chopped off of so many. Are all the available lights out bezels here in this thread? Someone mentioned packs in the download area but I can't find them. Looking forward to many more amazing works!

Thanks bro, glad you like :) The downloads you'll find here are the progress to the eventual packs, the download page is over here, note: pack 1 has bezels for cps1, 2, &3 and neo geo (which are not available in this thread) 

So if you dont like to wait you can download the newest in this thread. The lights out series are centered around gameplay: less destracting background lighting as if the monitor is a light source (which it is) and larger amount for monitor space. If your preference is more bezel artwork - less monitor space you can go for the original Mr. Do artworks, orions angel or ars invictus bezels.

Edited by Mr. RetroLust
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1