LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

51 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

All is looking well after the repairs and upgrades by the shop, I expect to be running again within a week from now :)

Hey bro I'm sorry for the problem you had with your pc, don't worry take your time bro. we are in no hurry here ok? solve quietly the problem and don't worry we are all here waiting for you, ? you are the best! ?

I apologize for my bad english, hug peace! ?

Edited by III_Justin_III
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, III_Justin_III said:

Hey bro I'm sorry for the problem you had with your pc, don't worry take your time bro. we are in no hurry here ok? solve quietly the problem and don't worry we are all here waiting for you, ? you are the best! ?

I apologize for my bad english, hug peace! ?

Aw thanks bro, really appreciate it :) Your english is great btw

8 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

All is looking well after the repairs and upgrades by the shop, I expect to be running again within a week from now :)

Oh man, that's the best thing I've heard all week, ever since you mentioned you were having major PC trouble I've been chomping at the bit, not due to any kind of impatience for new stuff or anything, but due to my own experiences just like it, lost so much work/data over the years due to crap like this (thankfully I'm far more prepared now days). Anyways, I'm super stoked you'll be back up and running in no time... but please for the love of gawd, create backups my dude!!! XD

• Thanks 1

Oh man, that's the best thing I've heard all week, ever since you mentioned you were having major PC trouble I've been chomping at the bit, not due to any kind of impatience for new stuff or anything, but due to my own experiences just like it, lost so much work/data over the years due to crap like this (thankfully I'm far more prepared now days). Anyways, I'm super stoked you'll be back up and running in no time... but please for the love of gawd, create backups my dude!!! XD

Thanks brother :) I did create backups but it's never the most recent data, I haven't lost any data luckely lol

• Game On 1

1 minute ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Thanks brother :) I did create backups but it's never the most recent data, I haven't lost any data luckely lol

Figured from your earlier comment that was indeed the case, man, to have lost any of these projects you're working on would have been absolutely devastating!

Would be cool/smart to setup an auto backup system in future, it's something I'd like to implement for myself actually, that way the backups would never be out of date, since you're not handling everything manually... in fact, your whole ordeal has reminded me to catch up on my own backups ;).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

During the process of reinstalling the bsod came back gggrrr, long story short: bad ram (quite a nightmare I havent experienced before)... Gonna take me a little longer to get back on track.

Well crap... that sucks, really do hope that'll be the end of it once sorted, keep us posted bro!

• Like 1

These are probably the best realistic bezels I have ever seen. The reflection on the glass is top notch, really immersive without muting the colors or being annoying, and the size balance between the play area and the artwork is about perfect. These beauties look amazing on a 55" oled display in a low light environment. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Gika said:

These are probably the best realistic bezels I have ever seen. The reflection on the glass is top notch, really immersive without muting the colors or being annoying, and the size balance between the play area and the artwork is about perfect. These beauties look amazing on a 55" oled display in a low light environment. Thank you!

Thanks bro, glad to see you like them so much :)