LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

2 hours ago, Dreamstate said:

anyone tried to translate any of the asian cards on these bezels? what a giant waste of time. took me an hour and four different apps to find one that wouldnt just spit out garbage and the best of it was almost nonsense.

I dont have a cell phone so I cant help you with that, I do have a tablet but very crappy camera so I doubt it would work.

Wow dude, you're a machine the way you pump out so many bezels! I discovered your Big Box theme and RetroArch bezels a few days ago and was shocked to find out how much space this new LB hobby is taking up my SSDs,  but it'll all be worth it in the end. Thanks so much for your effort. I can't wait to have friends and family over to play all my games on Steam Link...

...yeah, this is gonna be a nightmare to set up. I don't even MAME yet. Once again, fantastic work!

• Thanks 1