LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's - Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Mr. RetroLust

26 minutes ago, GreenGriffon said:

Galaxian, my favorite arcade game of all time. These are great, thanks so much for doing them!

Do you have any idea of how far you plan to go before you make Pack 3?

Thanks bro :)Its an awesome game indeed, one of my favs as well! I have about 20 to 30 games to go to reach the 200 mark again, so I think in a few weeks for pack 3.

11 minutes ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Thanks bro :)Its an awesome game indeed, one of my favs as well! I have about 20 to 30 games to go to reach the 200 mark again, so I think in a few weeks for pack 3.

Sounds good. I like that you have the game filling most of the image. Other efforts are certainly nice as well, but they make the actual game too small in favor of showing more of the cabinet and other 'atmosphere'. Your work is a good mix of prioritizing a larger game screen, while still showing enough of the bezel and cabinet for the nostalgia.

Great stuff, thanks again for this project.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GreenGriffon said:

Sounds good. I like that you have the game filling most of the image. Other efforts are certainly nice as well, but they make the actual game too small in favor of showing more of the cabinet and other 'atmosphere'. Your work is a good mix of prioritizing a larger game screen, while still showing enough of the bezel and cabinet for the nostalgia.

Great stuff, thanks again for this project.

Thanks man, mission succeeded as thats exactly my aim :)